Author Topic: Thinking about selling Steam Heart's  (Read 300 times)

ParanoiaDragon

Thinking about selling Steam Heart's
« on: December 05, 2006, 02:57:25 PM »
Mine is in wonderful condition.  Only reason I got it, was cuz it's a shooter, & I wanted every shooter for the Turbo.  But, I don't have Sylphia.  And quite frankly, I would love to trade Sylphia for Steam Heart's.  Or if need be, sell it.  I don't have any desire to own it, because of my own personal moral code, to put it simply, I don't want anything hentai.  And if nobody wants to trade Sylphia for it, then I'll just sell it.  Haven't decided on a price yet.  But, it's one of the more rare games, so I figure somewhere around $100.  Anyways, anyone interested, lmk, & I should be well known enough around here, so you can trust that I will indeed ship it to you!  Paranoia Dragon ain't going nowhere, cuz Frozen Utopia's reputation would go downhill, if I cheated somebody.

pixeljunkie

Re: Thinking about selling Steam Heart's
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 03:21:30 AM »
I think you'd have better luck on Ebay. Its not going to be an even trade for Sylphia though. I think you'll get in the neighborhood of $80 [give or take] for Steam Hearts, Sylphia will cost you quite a bit more than that. But it is worth it, compared to Steam Hearts.

Emerald Rocker

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 02:16:54 PM »
Forgive the dumb and/or obvious question, but what's Frozen Utopia?
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Keranu

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 06:58:46 PM »
Forgive the dumb and/or obvious question, but what's Frozen Utopia?

A homebrew company that designs software for our beloved Turbo Grafx 16/PC Engine console. Click here for our website. We currently have three games in production and doing the best we can to get the first two out. Unfortunately we have had a curse with our first game, Mysterious Song, due to people joining and quitting without leaving any work for us.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 04:57:30 PM »
Yeah, you might be right about $80.  Though, it's strange, I used to have Sylphia, & I got it, for around $70, & I think I paid around $100 for Steam Hearts, but now they've switched around in price.  Well, I'd go lower then 100, that's just the number that came to mind.  So, offer's are welcom.  Or maybe even a trade for Sylphia, & some money along with Steam Hearts.  Though, more then likely, anyone with Sylphia, that wants Steam Hearts, probably has no reason to get rid of Sylphia :D

And yeah, Frozen Utopia hasn't made quite a name like Mindrec yet, since Mindrec has 2 releases ahead of us for now.