Author Topic: Where can I find high-res box scans of TG16 boxes (not jewel cases)?  (Read 217 times)

MotoRoaderMike

I can find pictures of some, but the resolution isn't big enough. Anybody know where I can get high-res scans of TG16 game boxes? There has to be SOME site around here SOMEWHERE that has them...

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

TR0N

Re: Where can I find high-res box scans of TG16 boxes (not jewel cases)?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 12:27:24 PM »
I can find pictures of some, but the resolution isn't big enough. Anybody know where I can get high-res scans of TG16 game boxes? There has to be SOME site around here SOMEWHERE that has them...

Try http://www.pcecp.com still the scans are not that great.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

vestcoat

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 12:37:10 PM »
It's too bad Google didn't cache the archived box scans at Working Designs before their  site went down.   :(

esteban

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 04:30:15 AM »
It's too bad Google didn't cache the archived box scans at Working Designs before their  site went down.   :(
I know. I kept intending to save the images from WD, but I was too damn lazy. Oh well.
  |    | 

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 08:04:36 AM »

Try http://www.pcecp.com still the scans are not that great.

I've been to that place, but they don't have box scans, just scans of the booklets in the jewel case.

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.