Author Topic: Faulty PC Engine GT for sale  (Read 170 times)

PCEngineTrev

Faulty PC Engine GT for sale
« on: April 18, 2007, 05:00:54 AM »
Hi there,

I aquired a PC Engine GT from a friend who had it stored away in a box and wasnt interested in keeping it. He gave it to me but unfortunately I cant use because it has a couple of issues that make it awkward to use.

It has the low sound issue common with GTs, although this is repairable if you follow the guide posted on here.
The big problem with it is the screen, it wont work when running of batteries and needs a power supply that can provide 12 volts of power for it to work properly. From what Ive been told on here, the screen is needing more power then it should because its on its last legs.

As a result of the screen problem (and the low sound) its useless to me, but everything else about it is fine. All the buttons work, it loads Hucards perfectly (I can tell because I can still hear the ingame audio) and cosmetically its in great condition. Im selling it to anyone on here for spares or repair purposes and I think someone who has the knowledge would just need to replace the screen elements with working ones to have a perfectly usable GT.

If your interested just give me an offer for it on this thread or via PM....