Author Topic: Devil's Crush t-shirt on ebay  (Read 576 times)

Black Tiger

Re: Devil's Crush t-shirt on ebay
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 11:40:53 AM »
So I won the Devil's Crush t-shirt earlier today, woo-hoo! I'm surprised no one else bidded against me. Perhaps seeing my name as the current bidder frightens people because of my mod powers.

Yeah, I would've bid $30 - $40 for it, but didn't have heart to bid against Keranu.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Keranu

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 12:09:19 PM »
So I won the Devil's Crush t-shirt earlier today, woo-hoo! I'm surprised no one else bidded against me. Perhaps seeing my name as the current bidder frightens people because of my mod powers.

Yeah, I would've bid $30 - $40 for it, but didn't have heart to bid against Keranu.
Aww thanks man. You would've won if you did because my max bid was $21, though sometimes I do get a little crazy in the heat of the auction ;) .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Joe Redifer

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 12:09:38 PM »
Actually I did forget.  :)

ceti alpha

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 03:46:39 PM »
Seriously, I'd love a TurboGrafx shirt of some kind.  Aaron should make them and sell them on the site.

Totally. But in the meantime this has given me an idea. I don't know why I never thought of this before.  #-o There's a couple t-shirt stores that will screen any design you want for a t-shirt. Everyone has old NES retro shirts, but how many people have Turboshirts?  :dance:

Aeroblasters what?

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Turbo D

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 01:09:14 AM »
those nes shirts sux. Its all about teh turbo  8)

Keranu

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 06:47:50 PM »
I got the shirt today and it's so much more beautiful in person! Got it just in time for Halloween too! Time to rock out some Devil's Crush while wearing the t-shirt on Halloween :twisted: !
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Turbo D

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 11:20:59 PM »
you lucky moderator  :D