Author Topic: Golgo 13!  (Read 601 times)

Black Tiger

Re: Golgo 13!
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 03:07:48 PM »
I remember playing the first one on NES around 1989 or so when my neighbor brought it over. We got to the part where him and the lady hookup. Andrew went, "Dude they are having sex in this next scene!!". I went, "No Way!!!". Then there is just them in a room and the lights go out from a long shot of the building, haha.

I ended up buying Mafat Conspiracy around 94 from funcoland and played the hell out of it. I never knew that if you own the manual to these games you get the maps of the mazes. What big ass difference that made opposed to the trial by error dead ends and falling through floor traps. Anybody try out the Master System version??? Plays like cabal,  even though I only tried it for a little while, it did seem very basic.

Master System version?? That's not mentioned in the wiki article!

I don't think that there ever was a SMS Golgo 13, only an SG-1000 game.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 06:47:11 PM »
I remember playing the first one on NES around 1989 or so when my neighbor brought it over. We got to the part where him and the lady hookup. Andrew went, "Dude they are having sex in this next scene!!". I went, "No Way!!!". Then there is just them in a room and the lights go out from a long shot of the building, haha.

I ended up buying Mafat Conspiracy around 94 from funcoland and played the hell out of it. I never knew that if you own the manual to these games you get the maps of the mazes. What big ass difference that made opposed to the trial by error dead ends and falling through floor traps. Anybody try out the Master System version??? Plays like cabal,  even though I only tried it for a little while, it did seem very basic.

Master System version?? That's not mentioned in the wiki article!

I don't think that there ever was a SMS Golgo 13, only an SG-1000 game.

Yep. You are right.

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

SNKNostalgia

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2007, 08:20:36 PM »
Hmm, played it on Meka emu to try out some old Master system imports and stuff. I guess it was SG-1000.