Author Topic: 50% Off EVERYTHING at TZD.com!  (Read 4143 times)

rag-time4

Re: 50% Off EVERYTHING at TZD.com!
« Reply #150 on: December 26, 2007, 12:03:55 PM »
It Came From the Desert, Splash Lake, and Battle Royale were listed on their old site's welcome page.  You could order them by adding a note in the comments section of your order.

Ha-ha, I beat you to the punch, rag-time4.

LOL well you might have beaten me to the punch but I did ok too as none of the games were out of stock.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #151 on: December 26, 2007, 06:15:16 PM »
Validus,why are you randomly posting pics of crap,esp in other peoples sales threads?

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2007, 06:20:06 PM »
cuz this is a media i dont need to speak in words

You should try as much as possible,out of respect for the other members who started these threads,to stick to subjects related to them,esp when posting in a sales thread,and in their sales thread posting pics takes up space that  normal buying/sales posting should be using. If you have nothing at all to offer the subject that stays with it,or if you are not buying or selling anything, then maybe it would be best to start your own thread to post your pics in on a different part of the forums.

shubibiman

« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2007, 08:23:35 PM »
It Came From The Desert was still available? I would have ordered it. Anyway, I collected my parcel at my parents', where I asked Necromancer to ship it, and I'm really happy with that order. Thanks again to you Necromancer!
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion