Author Topic: The Name Change Thread  (Read 1564 times)

Kitsunexus

Re: The Name Change Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2008, 07:17:50 PM »
I always think of certain relations to things that have similar names! I guess I must be super smart! And it is SO IMPORTANT TO TELL EVERYONE THIS TOO!  :roll:

WoodyXP

« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2008, 10:01:56 PM »
I always think of certain relations to things that have similar names! I guess I must be super smart! And it is SO IMPORTANT TO TELL EVERYONE THIS TOO!  :roll:

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2008, 04:49:05 AM »
I also pronounce his name as "Woody X-P"  :dance:.

Word.. that's the proper pronunciation.. hahahhaah  :lol:

I just thought of the way it was pronounced differently than what Joe Redifer did.

Mind if I ask what the Zoloft pills refer to? I know that Zoloft is an anti-depressant, so is this suggesting that it takes a certain chemical balance to think of such things?

"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

Kitsunexus

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2008, 05:04:29 AM »
Mind if I ask what the Zoloft pills refer to? I know that Zoloft is an anti-depressant, so is this suggesting that it takes a certain chemical balance to think of such things?

Zoloft can be considered a "chill pill".