Author Topic: The "Tony Danza" Urban Dictionary Definition WTF  (Read 672 times)

nat

Re: The "Tony Danza" Urban Dictionary Definition WTF
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 03:24:55 AM »
I'd like to meet the individual who coined the term "donkey punch."

nigazallucard

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 03:01:18 AM »
lol
hey bros don't complain about site!! its very useful to me. :oops: :oops: :oops:
TODAY'S PHRASE: "All Your Base Are Belong To Us"

Golgo13

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 01:32:21 AM »
WTF is a donkey punch?

Allow me to answer this question on formal terms Mr. Redifer.

The Donkey Punch is a sex move which I believe was invented on the west coast of America,  there is some debate about what the correct way to perform the Donkey Punch is. Scholarly opinion states that the correct Donkey Punch is not done in the "Doggystyle" position but rather the standard guy on top girl on her back position, the donkey punch is then administered near the point of the man finishing with a right hook of medium strength to the forehead of the female.  The theory is that this will make her "Tighten Up".  The reason for targeting the forehead area, is that you can leave a bruise and thus when you and your friends are hanging out together and this girl walks by at school, you can say "Yeah.. I donkey punched her last night" or something like this.

I had a friend who went to college in northern California, and there was some band that was called the "Donkey Punch Crew" according to him.  He said that they put stickers all over his campus that said "Donkey Punch Crew: "Bitches get Stitches"" with a strange black and white photo of some girl with stitches on her forehead.  I know this sounds crazy, but he actually showed me one of these stickers so im pretty sure this band existed, he said that all these feminist groups on the college campus were really pissed off by this and were making a huge fuss.

As for the Tony Danza, I had no idea.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 01:35:43 AM by Golgo13 »

FM-77

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 02:16:22 AM »
Who's Tony Danza?

Kitsunexus

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 03:44:14 AM »