Author Topic: El-Cheapo NIB TG-16 Games on Ebay  (Read 1576 times)

rag-time4

Re: El-Cheapo NIB TG-16 Games on Ebay
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »
I've known about these for a while... the one I'm most interested in is JJ and Jeff.... it looks like simplesimon may only have 1 left....

Turbo D

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2008, 04:08:36 PM »
Got my package from more disks today. I'm very pleased with the quality and packaging, I just wish they got here faster.

esteban

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2008, 01:40:12 PM »
Yeah, you really can't beat those prices. I ordered two more from SimpleSimon today.  :oops:
simplesimon was great. boxed, sealed, great condition. :)
  |    | 

nat

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2008, 05:50:57 PM »
Looks like SimpleSimon has replenished his supply of factory sealed TG-16 games. Got some titles up that weren't up in the last bunch...

http://stores.ebay.com/Simplesimon1966-Classic-Video-Games_TURBO-GRAFX_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ10696870QQftidZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm

hoobs88

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2008, 03:20:21 AM »
I was reluctant to make a purchase because I thought that they came with a French Manual but if they come with the English manual in addition...Bonus!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

turbokon

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2008, 03:23:29 AM »
Sweet, thanks Nat, just pick up a few items!
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

nat

« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2008, 03:25:59 AM »
I was reluctant to make a purchase because I thought that they came with a French Manual but if they come with the English manual in addition...Bonus!

All games that come with a French manual also come with an English manual as well.

That said, not ALL of this guy's games come with a French manual. But they do all come with an English manual.

ceti alpha

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2008, 03:47:31 AM »

All games that come with a French manual also come with an English manual as well.

That said, not ALL of this guy's games come with a French manual. But they do all come with an English manual.

So, he must have the Canadian releases then.

I've always wanted to play "La Maison de la Splatter". hehe

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

nat

« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2008, 03:49:42 AM »
Like I said, they are not all the Canadian versions. Only a few of them are. But the "Canadian" versions are just the same as the "U.S." versions, in most cases they just threw an extra French manual in the box. (A few of the Canadian boxes actually had French text, in addition to English, on the back of the box.)

EDIT: I just bought Addams Family (sealed) and Sonic Spike (sealed) for $47, shipped. Breaks out to about $23.50 per game after shipping. Better deal than TZD was, that's for sure...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 03:59:14 AM by nat »

runinruder

« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2008, 04:27:24 AM »
Thanks for posting the notice and link, Nat.  I've finally achieved my lifelong dream of purchasing a sealed Ghost Manor. 

My buddy Mr Fulci did the last bit of convincing.  Almost everything he said about the game was negative.  That must be what did the trick.

EDIT: I just bought Addams Family (sealed) and Sonic Spike (sealed) for $47, shipped. Breaks out to about $23.50 per game after shipping. Better deal than TZD was, that's for sure...

Cool, let me know how Sonic Spike is.  I'm interested just because it was made by IGS (SINISTRON, Tricky Kick, and, uh, Astralius). 
www.thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

nat

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2008, 07:07:49 AM »

Cool, let me know how Sonic Spike is.  I'm interested just because it was made by IGS (SINISTRON, Tricky Kick, and, uh, Astralius). 

Will do. And you forgot Cyber-Core!

esteban

« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2008, 01:48:50 PM »

Will do. And you forgot Cyber-Core!
I've only met one fellow (well, on the internet) that was into Sonic Spike, and it was when he had it back in the day. I still haven't played that game, but I know that the screen scrolls horizontally, so I have some doubts... I wish IGS recycled the code for Sinistron and CyberCore and gave us sequels to those games.
  |    | 

nat

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2008, 10:58:46 AM »
Got my Sonic Spike and Addams Family today. A perfect 7 days again all the way from the UK. Great condition! Runin you get Ghost Manor yet?