Author Topic: For Sale: Beggar Prince, 2nd printing, Sega Genesis game  (Read 170 times)

MrFulci

For Sale: Beggar Prince, 2nd printing, Sega Genesis game
« on: April 07, 2008, 03:30:21 AM »

ON HOLD - AWAITING PAYMENT

I've dealt with others through ebay, and a few times through this board. Nat was the last person I sold to (I think), and that was when he purchased a new JB Harold TG-16 game from me.

No paypal. Please send money orders or concealed cash (Fold it into a few sheets of paper, greeting card, etc).

I ship fast, and through either priority or first class, and ALWAYS with delivery confirmation/tracking.

For Sale:

- Beggar Prince, 2nd printing, Sega Genesis game.

I purchased this new, for $46.00. At the time, i did not know this version will not work with the X'Eye and CDX. I own an S-Video modified X'Eye, and that is what I leave wired to the television.

After purchasing Beggar Prince, 2nd printing, I loaded it onto a Sega Genesis model 2 to test, and after that I shelved the game. Later, a 3rd edition was printed, that functions with my X'Eye. I purchased that printing, as it would probably be the only way I'd play the game. Now, I don't care to hold onto this 2nd printing, I'd rather have some $$ for it.

All is in like-new condition. Only flaws are that one of the clips for the instruction manual snapped during shipping. It is still in the case if you care to glue it someplace. Also, the clear plastic cover has a few wear marks on it from placing it onto a shelf along side other Sega Genesis games.

I am asking for $36 for this game, and that includes shipping within the USA.

*** Also included, is a package of pens/pencils that were a freebie included with something i ordered sometime ago. So, I'm passing it alogn to someone else.

*** Not seen in the picture, I'm also including a new in box, Sega Genesis team-tap (4 player adapter).

« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 08:38:10 AM by MrFulci »
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

MrFulci

Re: For Sale: Beggar Prince, 2nd printing, Sega Genesis game
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 01:31:51 PM »
edited
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Michael Helgeson

Re: For Sale: Beggar Prince, 2nd printing, Sega Genesis game
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 02:07:09 PM »
Nice copy,listed in wrong topic area. Any general game items for other systems usually get listed in video game chit chat,unless of course you're looking for a trade for Turbo items :)