Author Topic: slick to see this place still kicking strong  (Read 206 times)

CosMind

slick to see this place still kicking strong
« on: May 04, 2008, 01:31:03 PM »
being buried in the dev of my own game even more than ever over the past few months - pushing toward beta - it's rare that i get to pop in and see what's cooking here.  and, it's always grand when i get a chance to do so, because this place is always alive with interesting chatter.

great to see you all keeping this goodness flowing.  i love being able to count on finding interesting pc-engine et al info here.  won't be long before i finish up my game - Glum Buster - and can start hanging out here on a more frequent basis.

keep rocking!
(and begging that rondo of blood sees a u.s. wii vc release - the japanese make me jealous.)

Turbo D

Re: slick to see this place still kicking strong
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 02:03:49 PM »
You can count on me to be chattering on here :). I'm interested in Glum Buster ! What kind of game is it, will it be for turbografx?

esteban

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 02:21:58 PM »
:)
  |    | 

CosMind

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »
You can count on me to be chattering on here :). I'm interested in Glum Buster ! What kind of game is it, will it be for turbografx?

nossir - Glum Buster is a pc game.  i've no turbo development chops (yet? ;) ).  i posted a few screenshots and dev artwork a while back (pre alpha, so they're a bit old) at my deviant art space if you're interested in what it looks like.

http://cosmind.deviantart.com/

Turbo D

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »
Thats cool dude  8) Keep up the good work!