Author Topic: If I Had One Super Power What Would It Be…  (Read 1456 times)

Michael Helgeson

Re: If I Had One Super Power What Would It Be…
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2008, 03:30:32 PM »
My super power would to make Sinitron chug bleach until he croaks.

I think I'd much rather have a beer- to you no less.  Here's to you and your two week vacation.  Cheers a$$hole.
I concur,and a steak,and a jar of cake icing too. My super power will be to not pack on the pounds as I down all this goodness in your honor Nintega.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 05:22:54 PM by Michael Helgeson »

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »
If I were to have a superpower, it would be the ability to fly. I had always dreamed of being able to do so since I was younger (and had even tried several techniques to attempt this such as using large sheets or kites in a parachuting fashion or wearing types of capes) since I saw it as a wonderous thing to do with great freedom.

Someday, it may be possible to invent some sort of device that can sucessfully initiate a flight of able-movement and/or to imitate a flying animal. For now, only gliding objects (including the "full-body suit fallers", which I've seen video footage and a photo of) are the best to get this sort of experience.
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2008, 06:29:12 PM »
If I were to have a superpower, it would be the ability to fly. I had always dreamed of being able to do so since I was younger (and had even tried several techniques to attempt this such as using large sheets or kites in a parachuting fashion or wearing types of capes) since I saw it as a wonderous thing to do with great freedom.

That's awesomely nutty (in a good way).  There's nothing quite like a kid's imagination, determination, and wishful thinking.  :)
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Turbo D

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »
I used to jump off of high places holding empty grocery bags  :oops: It was a fun and painful childhood  :lol:

Golgo13

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2008, 08:57:54 AM »
I would want the power to get women to do whatever I tell them without any backtalk.  Like if I say "Stop breaking my balls" and they actually do it as opposed to just nagging more.   That would be one badass superpower.

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2008, 04:08:15 PM »

That's awesomely nutty (in a good way).  There's nothing quite like a kid's imagination, determination, and wishful thinking.  :)

It wasn't really as risky as it may sound, however. They were only done from the top of my parents' bed and occasionally from the stairs, which both of them only happened from a few feet above the ground. I have never quite sustained any injuries from the attempts.
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com