Author Topic: Red Frog off of Ebay !?!?!?  (Read 488 times)

termis

Re: Red Frog off of Ebay !?!?!?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 02:34:43 PM »
I was a bit worried when I read this thread since I had just ordered 4 games from them. But they arrived in the mail today. I did request an invoice for combined shipping twice and never heard back from them. $32 shipping for 4 games is ridiculous but I got them cheap so I didn't mind this for a one shot deal.

I hear that's something you can back-charge (save that postage stamp that they used, compared to what they charged you).  Just do it on your end with your credit card company/paypal & screw 'em!

oldskool

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 11:21:36 AM »
I've had ONE interaction with them, and it was recent actually.  Ordered a new, ginuine Turbografx-16 A/C adapter from them for 15 bucks shipped.  I thought that was cheaper than a universal.  And I got it here in Alaska after maybe only a week.  So they were 1/1 for me.  Sounds like they've pissed a lot of other people off too.

Maybe someone else will step in and name it something else and manage it better.

quoth09

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »
Screw them, and anyone that sympathizes with them.
All they did is lie (as did TZD), about the stock they had/obtained.

Good riddance.
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).