Author Topic: eBay buyer and reseller classicarcadegamecollector  (Read 297 times)

quoth09

eBay buyer and reseller classicarcadegamecollector
« on: October 22, 2008, 10:22:07 AM »
eBay ID: classicarcadegamecollector
eBay item in question: 290260542434
email: prick1369@hotmail.com
Name: Warren Wiliams

In no attempt to steal Michael's thunder during the ongoing incident about the jackass london.21 aka the.recordmans.music on eBay, here we have another ass that enjoys using eBay's new feedback system in attempt to lower Search standings of other sellers that he thinks might be in competition with him; at the top of Best Match.

Anyone that knows anything about the new feedback system on eBay knows that regardless of DSR's of 4 being stated as 'Acceptable', that this is not acceptable at maintaining a good account status in regards to Search standings. eBay's new feedback system is crap, and this is just one of the ways that buyers (or other sellers) can screw over sellers by lowering their DSRs.

I had this guy leave me feedback the other day, which I immediately noticed a drop in my Shipping and Handling charges DSR. I watch them pretty closely, so I knew it was him. Having seen his name around before, I knew exactly what happened, so I contacted him about it formally, and pretty much told him he was banned due to what he was trying to pull. He threw a fit over $1, which is a legitimate and menial charge, and didn't even cover all of my packing supplies.

Hello, it has come to my attention that you just left feedback for an item that arrived 3 weeks ago, when I contacted you about it shortly after it's arrival with no response. While I appreciate every feedback I get, I have noticed something that I received from you, which I did not deserve, nor appreciate: A DSR rating of less than 5. The DSR ratings here on eBay should be honest, not lied on to make an advantage for yourself. You left something lower than a 5 on my Shipping and Handling Charges rating (as well as possibly others), when I charged you $6.94 to ship this cart, and everyone else charges a flat $10 usually. As a seller yourself, you know how much these weigh, and if $3 less than everyone else isn't reasonable or acceptable, I don't know what is. I know you left less than a 5 on my DSR rating for that because I watch my DSR feedback closely. Due to this behavior, you have been banned from further bidding on ANY of my auctions in the future. Thank you.

Now his reply is the real kicker:

Hello,
 Wow, look at you go. Being blocked from your auctions will hardly be a life altering event for me, although suicide did briefly cross my mind, but a few hours of therapy seems to have stabilized me. Any way, I do not feel that I have left you any bad feedback. Your shipment cost you $5.94 to send, not $6.94. There wasn't any $1 packing fee listed in the auction. A 4, by Ebay's standards is "acceptable", which you were. Did you not get the email from Ebay stating that "free shipping" will solicit more 5's then charging $1 over cost?? Why are you bringing others into this, I didn't buy from them? And some sellers do offer free shipping on carts. So by your comparison rule, you should have gotten less than a 4. And I would leave them a 3 or 2, if they charge too much. Again, Ebay states that a 4 is acceptable and should bear no negative response. How is charging more than cost a 5? You have lost me on that one. How would you feel if you honestly participated in the feedback system, and were banned from bidding because a buyer thinks he gets all 5's, not matter what? Explain to me how your shipping cost is a solid 5 and we can proceed from there. I am sorry if anything that I have done is unacceptable to you, but if you look at it from my side, you can see that i am truly sorry that I ever dealt with you. Ebay is slowly destroying their base of loyal customers with stupid rules that cause sellers to harass innocent buyers. As a seller, I used to charge $.01 over the cost of a stamp, for the cost of the envelope, when I mailed envelopes to buyers. After the new policy, I lowered in to below the cost of a stamp, to solicit 5's. It worked, as you can see. And not that it matters to you, but that cart wasn't for me, it was for my local youth group. It was for the kids man, for the kids. I have printed out this email to give to the group, so that they know they won't be playing any new games from you! GOd Bless! This is a total waste of my time and intelligence, so I hope you have a great day!! ;-)
C'est la vie,
Me

P.S. I have reported your threating email and unjust banning to Ebay. Maybe you are right, maybe I am right, and maybe both of our positions are right? I will let Ebay decide what they want to do, since this is their world and a problem created by their policies.

I just replied to him today (received the original email Friday), as I was away from the computer for a few days:

Wow, let me count the ways about how ignorant and full of yourself you are, not to mention how many other people I have let read your response and have blocked and banned you as well.

I will be the first one to admit yeah, it cost me 5.94 + .18 (Paypal label/DC fee) for shipping on your item; I have nothing to hide. The fact that you left me a 4 based on a $1 menial packing fee, which did not even cover all of the packing material, etc. shows how much of a stingy person you are. I have ALWAYS charged $1 or $1.25 fee in addition to shipping on small items, and that doesn't cover eBay or Paypal fees, not to mention gas, time, and the real cost of packing materials. I have more than the right to do so without saying anything on my auctions (eBay even states I am NOT required to list such things, and I am allowed to), and if you want to get into that, go look at other people's auctions that actually charge shipping - they charge more than that, like I stated before. That charge is menial and it takes some of the bite out of all of the fees I have to pay. Packing materials are not free either.
Also, you are a plain out hypocrite: Before you wrote me, the shipping on your Sky Soldiers PCB was more than you have it listed now, and you changed it right before or after you wrote me.

As for free shipping, you are a joke. My item sold for what, $13.63?
$6.12 for shipping costs + $0.35 insertion fee + $1.19 final value fee + $0.90 paypal fee + my time + packing materials + gas = $5.07 not counting the last 3 which could not be valued had the auction ended and I was offering free shipping. That's some awesome profit there. I think I would have rather given the cart away to a poor kid, rather than have to deal with an a$$hole like you. At least they would have appreciated it more, even if they didn't have a Neo Geo.As for other sellers giving away carts for next to nothing, good for them; they are not me, and if I wanted to do that, I would put the stuff in the free section in my local paper, or better yet, out on the curb.

Why am I bringing others up? Because you had a choice of who to buy from. You saw my shipping prices BEFORE you bid. If you didn't, then you didn't read the notation at the top of my auction that states in red letters: 'Please Read the complete description, BEFORE BIDDING!'
The shipping costs section are PART of the description, and that stated $6.94 for your zip code. The fact that you chose Parcel also shows how much of a cheap ass you were

You state 4 is 'Acceptable' and while it may state that when selecting it, it really shows how much of a fool you really are if you honestly believe that about the new feedback system. So let me guess, if eBay told you to walk off of a cliff and told you it would feel great when you hit the bottom, you would believe them too, eh?
Apparently you don't understand what the DSRs do to accounts (even though I know you are playing dumb), and the fact of the matter, that it plainly shows how little concern you have for your own customers with your communication at 4.6, which is spelled out in the fact that I wrote you AFTER you recieved your item to verify you received it, and never got a single response or anything until you left feedback 3 weeks later.

"How would you feel if you honestly participated in the feedback system, and were banned from bidding because a buyer thinks he gets all 5's, not matter what?"

I'm not banning you for just leaving 4's, I'm banning you for your ignorant reasoning, being a stinge over $1, severe lack of communication to discuss the issue with me prior to leaving feedback and the plain fact that you are a reseller, trying to knock me out of competition with you on here, when I'm the last person you need to worry about, and furthermore, eBay is not the only marketplace for me. Thing is, you left 4's because there is now a kickback system in place where if a buyer leaves a positive feedback, and leaves anything lower than 4's or 3's on the DSRs consistantly, eBay supposedly takes a look and takes appropriate action.
I don't leave people that charge even $3 extra less than 5's if they do what they are supposed to, because I know how much it costs to ship items, pack them correctly, and overall have a professional attitude about it all. My original message to you about your feedback was formal, but when you show complete stupidity and play dumb about what you did, I have no qualms about bypassing that to an extent, and anyone else would do the same.

"Ebay is slowly destroying their base of loyal customers with stupid rules that cause sellers to harass innocent buyers."

You are a fine example of how eBay is going to shit and the people exploiting it; you are talking about yourself there, but oh nevermind, you are a reseller, so your pity party doesn't work there. You are the type that is only out for himself, so no, this isn't harassment, you plainly took me as competition and felt you needed to do something about it.

"As a seller, I used to charge $.01 over the cost of a stamp, for the cost of the envelope, when I mailed envelopes to buyers. After the new policy, I lowered in to below the cost of a stamp, to solicit 5's. It worked, as you can see."

No, I don't see anything, other than your severe lack of communication (which I experienced first hand) unless someone contacts you about something you don't like. Your feedback plainly shows that, with a whopping 4.6 which is lower than all of your other DSRs. Keep in mind you left me 4's across the board, even on communication, so your crap about bringing up $1 over shipping cost is null and void in regards to it all as well.

"I have printed out this email to give to the group, so that they know they won't be playing any new games from you!"

I don't care if the cart was for your grandmother or your pet rock. If it was for your local youth group, you wouldn't be a reseller, now would you? No, of course not. Maybe you should print out your sales for the month for them too, as well as your record of feedback you leave for people, along with DSRs? Keep on deceiving people and see where it eventually gets you. Making yourself look good in front of a bunch of teenagers and children by lying is nothing new; members of the church have been doing it for years, and I'm glad to see that you are keeping that tradition going. Nothing like letting/making people see your viewpoint without significant evidence what you wrote back to me from yourself, eh? :-P

As for playing any new games from me, I would definitely hope not, as:
A. I'm not a reseller, I don't sell items often
B. Neither you or your 'youth group/grandmother' will be touching my collection of games, EVER.
C. If your youth group is anything like you, I hope I never deal with any of them either.
D. I don't give free shipping.

Also, make DAMN sure you print out this whole email, so they can read how much of an ass I think you are, and that your logic is completely flawed.

"P.S. I have reported your threating email and unjust banning to Ebay. Maybe you are right, maybe I am right, and maybe both of our positions are right? I will let Ebay decide what they want to do, since this is their world and a problem created by their policies."

Have fun with that, and let me know what they say (have fun holding your breath). Furthermore, there is no rule in place by eBay that states anything about controlling who and when I can or cannot ban ANYONE from bidding on anything I have up for sale. The ONLY people that reserve that right are me, myself and I, and if you have a problem with it, tough luck. It's already done and it's not getting changed or lifted, especially after this email.

As for threats, if you want to hear threats, go listen to this:

BTW - nice email address, I think that spells out what you are as well: prick1369@hotmail.com

Don't bother writing me back - I will be making a thread about this on some forums, and you will only be adding to the humor.

It's people like this that motivate me to get my list of dealings over the last decade typed up, so everyone can see who the real a$$holes are.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 10:31:10 AM by quoth09 »
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).

nectarsis

Re: eBay buyer and reseller classicarcadegamecollector
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »

P.S. I have reported your threating email and unjust banning to Ebay. Maybe you are right, maybe I am right, and maybe both of our positions are right? I will let Ebay decide what they want to do, since this is their world and a problem created by their policies.

Yea looking for thee threatening part, not seeing it.  As for being banned from your auctions...they act like you have NO right to block anyone...hel your auctions, your rules.  The new rules has really brought the scammer/a$$hole douches out.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

MissaFX

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 10:40:55 AM »
I can't keep up with all of ebay's crap changes, how does this 5 star thing work in terms of search results?
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 10:54:12 AM »
Yep,this stuff is great. The only thing that would top it is if he started calling you like the douche on my end.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 12:14:44 PM »
Quoth I'm gonna have to say that this is a fairly petty issue to get your panties in a wad about.  When I search eBay, I search for a specific item.  I check all results.  If I don't like the shipping charges, I won't bid.  But if the shipping charges are OK but not a deal breaker, I will.  I don't feel he gave you bad feedback and I wouldn't see that as reason to not buy from you.  However it is true that most eBay sellers inflate the shipping costs over what they are and that is pretty much expected.

This reminds me of car salesmen who demand that I give them top ratings on everything when I get a call asking about their performance.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 12:18:25 PM by Joe Redifer »

quoth09

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »
I can't keep up with all of ebay's crap changes, how does this 5 star thing work in terms of search results?

As everyone knows, eBay's feedback system changed earlier this year to add DSRs - basically they are 5 star ratings that a buyer can rate a seller on in regards to 4 different aspects, as well as leaving normal negative, positive or neutral feedback:
Item as Described, Communication, Shipping time, and Shipping and handling charges.

That's all fine and dandy, but here is the problem with that: in addition to all of this, and their new changes, they instituted a new search method aside from all the normal ones like items ending soon and lowest price with shipping cost called 'Best Match'. The problem with 'Best Match' is that it's intentions might be good and well, but people as a whole are genuinely stupid, lazy and/or ignorant to know that searches automatically default to this or to change it. As such, if you don't change it, first appearances may show that you have a hodge podge of a search of items that show no order in their ending date, price or shipping costs.

All that aside, this 'Best Match' is based on a members DSR ratings as to where they appear in this, so basically it is a perk for good sellers that keep in good standing to show up at top of lists, and saved email searches that eBay sends out. It is basically easy prey for possible resellers or a person that doesn't like someone to knock them out of that ranking by leaving them 4's or lower, unfairly.

eBay added in a kickback system where certain buyers were leaving positive feedback, but leaving all 1's for sellers, which is considered abuse of the DSR system to purposely sabotage certain sellers. Now, they are being sneaky and leaving 3's or 4's as a result.

Quoth I'm gonna have to say that this is a fairly petty issue to get your panties in a wad about.  When I search eBay, I search for a specific item.  I check all results.  If I don't like the shipping charges, I won't bid.  But if the shipping charges are OK but not a deal breaker, I will.  I don't feel he gave you bad feedback and I wouldn't see that as reason to not buy from you.  However it is true that most eBay sellers inflate the shipping costs over what they are and that is pretty much expected.

This reminds me of car salesmen who demand that I give them top ratings on everything when I get a call asking about their performance.

Exactly Joe, it is a petty issue. He threw a fit about $1 - I reserve the right to ban and/or block anyone if I feel they are a threat to keeping me from selling my items, and I formally and professionally notified him of this. I didn't threaten him, call him names or any other crap. I knew a day would come when another seller would try this kind of crap, and I would have to deal with it, and I feel I have appropriately by blocking/banning him from future purchases from me, as well as informing other people of his behavior.

Also, keep in mind: this sold for $13.63. This normally sells for no higher than $10, even with a shockbox. All anyone would have had to do is wait and get another one cheaper. The game is not rare. If the seller had a problem with $1, he should have bid elsewhere, like someone that charges $10 shipping.

If I bid on someone's item and they charged me $1 over the actual shipping cost, I'm sure as hell not going to leave a 4 for them on shipping and handling costs. Hell, I got a package earlier today, costs are right on it, looks like $2 over what I paid...am I going to leave this guy a 4 or 3 for that? No, I'm not. I know how much shipping costs as well as time, packing materials, and gas. When I bid, I also agreed to that, as long as it is truthful. If I had put 10$ on this, and I paid 5 or 6$, yeah I would deserve a 4 or something, but I didn't, and that's the point here.

He had a choice to buy from me, and he also saw the shipping costs, the fact is, I charged $1 more, and that didn't even cover everything I should have charged for, or can charge for under eBay provisions.

Just because someone does not leave a negative, doesn't mean they didn't leave truthful and honest feedback. DSRs are a direct example of that.

eBay does nothing about sellers that overcharge for shipping, despite them saying they accept reports on it. I try to be the best seller I can and charge the best shipping rates possible without excess fees. I can easily see how that can be a threat to sellers like him, and it's complete crap that I get such a backlash. It's not fair to myself or other buyers and sellers when a person like this comes along and tries to ruin the competition unfairly.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 01:17:16 PM by quoth09 »
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).

quoth09

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »
Just got another reply from the guy. I will let it speak for itself. I have no ambition to even write this guy back, and he goes in my idiot file. His claims about not being a reseller is false, he is on other forums as well. What person has the ID he does if they aren't.
Most of his statements are just bluffed crap that completely contradicts him from before, and he completely thinks that it is ok to leave people 4's on DSR when they do everything right. The DSR system is not 4 stars, it's 5 stars.
If it was so 'Acceptable', then why does 4.5 on the stuff lower you down to not being at top of searches...

Hello Sport,
 I don't care if you start a thread, it shows the life you have. Speaking of flawed logic, let me show your thread how accurate you are.
1. Thanks for watching my auctions,i am flattered,  but I have never changed my shipping costs during an auction, you are WRONG!!
2. I am a reseller??  I have sold 13 items in the last 12 months. What are you talking about??? I sell things when I am tired of them or have an extra.
3. My DSR's were all 4.9 lifetime, until Ebay decided to only count the last 12 months. As you can see, someone left me less than a 5, because I didn't send them 100 emails following up their purchase. If someone doesn't want my stuff, that is cool with me.  Ebay isn't my life, even though I do occasionally sell on it. Maybe I should ban them and start a thread, no wait, thats you. Personally I would be embarrassed to start a thread over an auction feedback. I am laughing at you just replying to this. If you are laughing too, then we are two happy mofo's and really don't need to continue, as we both are happy!!
4. I am not fooled by Ebay, I think their policies suck, but so do most of the forum people. Jumping off a cliff is a bit of a stretch over leaving an acceptable 4 on a feedback system. I disagree with the whole system, but it is their world, not ours. If you remember correctly, they said the DSR's were just for buyer reference when they created them. NOW, thewy count for more than that.
5. The only thing you explained in your email, is that you are upset. There was no logic as to why $1 over is acceptable, except that you say it is. I nevr said that you had to give free shipping, but you used people who charge alot as a defense for your surcharge. There isn't really free shipping, it is built into your price, but it isn't a hidden charge.
6. Like I said, your friends see it your way, mine see it mine. People have opposing opinions.
7. I left you positive feedback, and a 4 is acceptable. The true solution to this is for Ebay to end their stupid system that has sellers petrified. That system was set up to stop sellers from selling an item for $.99 and charging $20 extra to ship it, like a dvd.
8. I don't take any of this personally, it is just an auction to me, I have a life outside of Ebay, hence only 13 sales in 12 months. 1 sale per month makes me a reseller?? Cool, I feel like Bob in What about bob? I am a sailor for I have salied!!!
9. If you think leaving a 4 is my way of eliminating competion, WOW!! Attention forum members, can you follow his logic?? A once a month seller leave a 4 out of 5 to ruin his selling ability. Maybe I would have left negative feedback saying it was crushed and didn't work?? I did not personally attack you in any way with a 4.
10. Ebay is a joke. IF they suspend a seller, what does he do?? Opens a new account and sells again!! WOW!! Harsh. I see the same sellers doing the same schill bids over and over. MORAL OF THE STORY: All Ebay cares about is money, not you or me. Everything they do is designed to make them more money. Can't say I blame them, but I can see it.
11. No matter how I felt, you are only upset at a 4. If I left you all 5's, but asked for a $1 back, which I wouldn't, would you have sent it?? Probably not. I wasn't upset by it, but in my opinion, and yes, I am legally allowed to have one, charging over isn't better than acceptable, in my opinion. You never offered to make anything different, showing you are too stubborn to see the light of day. Comparing anyone to others is silly and senseless. According to your logic, if 3 cars are speeding on a highway, only the fastest car should get pulled over for a ticket, because the other two speeding were speeding less. Hmmm. I guess if a murderer only kills 1 person, and another kills 3, then the first can go free, right??
12. "ONLY A DOLLAR" A dollar in Africa goes a long way, my friends. Once again, I wasn't upset by your cost, I didn't leave you a 1. But I do not think Ebay or anyone will ever penalize a buyer for leaving a four when the shipping was over cost of postage. It is an opinion and will differ from person to person.
13. As for my email address, it was my very first and I linked too much to it to start a new one. It was given to me by a friend with a great sense of humor. I guess all those emails like hotmama, and foxylady and all owned by hot people. If my name fools you, then you judged a book by its cover. All I did was leave 4's, but I did give you a 5  on communication, you were good at that. I don't leave feedback but once a month, as I have a life. As a buyer, my timeliness isn't measured on time required to leave feedback.
I don't know what else to tell you but get a life my friend. If getting a 4 on Ebay is the worst thing that happens to you this month, you are blessed!! I am not offended by low scores and don't care if Ebay bans me. Like I said, I could sign up again tomorrow. Price alwasy sells, not feedback ratings. You had a good price, so i bought it. As for why you feel I was trying to eliminate you with a four, I am clueless on that. You live in a very paranoid world and give me no credit for being able to attack better than that. Nothing was personal, just opinions. Ligthen up on your DSR's man, lighten up. I was so amused that you wouild write such a long reply to my email, that I felt sorry for you. But alas, I have done nearly the same thing. You are teaching me a new way of life, as I could have already been playing Tempest by now, but I am writing to you to try and understand you better and give you something to do in your life.

What is there to talk about???
It is done and why change it now???
We both are entitled to our opinions.
We could exchange phone numbers so that you can yell at me. Would that help you feel better??
I am simply amazed that you feel targeted and could get so upset over Ebay!! I am not rying to be funny, but do you still live at home in your mom's basement? No married man with a family would ever respond to feedback like you did. Luckily for me, I just have my games waiting on my attention.
I am truly sorry for offending you by adhereing to Ebay'sEbay's feedback system. Perhaps since you have other forums to sell on, you can just avoid Ebay completely. Oh wait, that would be playing into my master plan of ruining you with a four on shipping> Man, I thought I had it figured out, and now this! I guess it is what it is. I can only say that I am sorry for offending you with my opinion of your charges, nothing was meant to be harmful or personal. Dealing with the public is a tough business, maybe you are cut out for it. If you ever got a negative feedback, I can only imagine you hunting them down and killing them and drinking their blood for revenge. I hope you can move past all this and just move along in life. I can guarantee you that I won't even remember your name in a month, but I seem to be etched in yours. I am not he one checking out your auctions personally, that is you, my friend. I have better things to do than to watch you.

rolins

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 06:16:39 PM »

As everyone knows, eBay's feedback system changed earlier this year to add DSRs - basically they are 5 star ratings that a buyer can rate a seller on in regards to 4 different aspects, as well as leaving normal negative, positive or neutral feedback:
Item as Described, Communication, Shipping time, and Shipping and handling charges.

That's all fine and dandy, but here is the problem with that: in addition to all of this, and their new changes, they instituted a new search method aside from all the normal ones like items ending soon and lowest price with shipping cost called 'Best Match'. The problem with 'Best Match' is that it's intentions might be good and well, but people as a whole are genuinely stupid, lazy and/or ignorant to know that searches automatically default to this or to change it. As such, if you don't change it, first appearances may show that you have a hodge podge of a search of items that show no order in their ending date, price or shipping costs.

All that aside, this 'Best Match' is based on a members DSR ratings as to where they appear in this, so basically it is a perk for good sellers that keep in good standing to show up at top of lists, and saved email searches that eBay sends out. It is basically easy prey for possible resellers or a person that doesn't like someone to knock them out of that ranking by leaving them 4's or lower, unfairly.

eBay added in a kickback system where certain buyers were leaving positive feedback, but leaving all 1's for sellers, which is considered abuse of the DSR system to purposely sabotage certain sellers. Now, they are being sneaky and leaving 3's or 4's as a result.

Geez this a really screwy system ebay is pulling here. I did notice the searches were being inconsistent, but I never would have guessed it was because of the DSR. I like organizing my searches with "newly listed" at the top, and always the new items with the yellow stars pop up first. Now when I want to see the latest auctions they're all mixed up with the older auctions...wtf.

nodtveidt

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 07:19:01 PM »
The DSR is completely stupid.

MissaFX

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 07:49:27 PM »
The DSR is completely stupid.

Yeah, but saying DSR sounds better in a board meeting than having to say it all out Death to Sanity and Reason, which is what it stands for.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

rag-time4

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 01:29:57 AM »
... I think I would have rather given the cart away to a poor kid, rather than have to deal with an a$$hole like you. ...

:clap:

Quote from: quoth09
BTW - nice email address, I think that spells out what you are as well: prick1369@hotmail.com

:lol:

HAHA very good show. Wonder what motivated him to respond to you at all? Thanks for the info!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 01:32:45 AM by rag-time4 »