Author Topic: Price of Happy Rabbit 1 & 2?  (Read 499 times)

nodtveidt

Re: Price of Happy Rabbit 1 & 2?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 02:54:21 PM »
What about Shiawase Usagi - Nureta Bishoujo Ichi Hajimete na no ni?

Isn't that just the complete title for the first one listed by SuperDeadite?
I don't know but I don't think so. I have rips of both titles and they're of different sizes...never tried 'em out though...maybe I should!

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 11:47:05 AM »
How much is the guy selling them for?   I don't really dig giving someone 45$ for a game they get for 20$ lol. 

Would you say the same thing if the game was Magical Chase?

thats not the case, ... Im sure the store would be selling that for an obscene amount anyways.

I'm not exactly loaded at the moment, so dropping 90$ on stuff that was bought for 60$ seems not so wallet smart, even if I am saving 30$ total off the "market" value of them. -_-

I'm not saying I don't want them...

just can't afford em atm for 90$
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

mobiusclimber

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 01:08:55 PM »
What about one of them for $45? Or the two of them for $85? Remember that while the base price is $30, there's still tax and shipping, so I really am not getting much out of doing this. But it's getting to the point now where I'll end up w/ enough cash to just buy them myself. I've been debating this whole thing for awhile, ever since I first saw the games. Part of me really wants to just buy all three and keep em, another part of me wants to buy all three and sell them for close to double what I paid, and another part wants to buy them and sell them a couple for what I paid for them (as a purely altruistic act). So my offer to you is kinda like trying to appease all those desires. When I was broke, I couldn't even think about buying them for myself and just keeping em, even tho that's the first and most major thing that I wanted to do. The businessman in me, on hearing their value, badly wants to just buy them to resell. I dunno what I'm really going to do about it. I'm probably going to see if I can haggle for a lower price, but this store usually charges insane prices for anything. I dunno. XD

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 02:58:15 PM »
well I was going to pay store price + shipping for em, since thats what made sense to me lol.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.