Author Topic: FS: Complete U.S Super Air Zonk. Hard to find  (Read 487 times)

rhiohki

FS: Complete U.S Super Air Zonk. Hard to find
« on: April 08, 2005, 09:19:11 AM »
Alright Turbo fans, I have a real treat up for sale. It's Super Air Zonk for the U.S Turbo Duo. A true RARITY indeed (R8). For the U.S Turbo collectors who come here and monitor ebay, you and I know there have been about two to three copies of U.S Bonk III CDs on ebay over the past half a year or so, but I have never seen this on ebay outside of the time where I picked one up a long while back.

PRESENTING U.S Super Air Zonk for the Turbo Duo

I have uploaded a whole slew of pictures in a PICTURE ALBUM HERE. Please take note that the pictures are in HI-resolution and a broadband connection is recommend to view. If smaller pictures are needed, I will be happy to provide them. Just send me a PM or email.

Condition: - It would be safe to say that this game is in over-all FANTASTIC shape, however the game is not perfectly flawless. For the anal, the CD has some general wear, with many light scratches and smudges, but nothing deep and NOTHING that would hinder gameplay. This game works flalessly, and in one of the photos, I have it playing on my computer via MagicEngine just for demonstration and proof. The manual is in Near Mint shape, with a small smudge on the front cover that is outlined in the photos. The back insert and case are PRISTINE.

Price & shipping: - Price is set at $225.00 plus shipping. I would prefer money instead of trades at the moment. Paypal is prefered. International shipping is available. Please contact me for a shipping quote. I will ship with insurance if requested outside of the United states, and I will ship with insurance & delivery confirmation within the U.S.

It's not so often you see this up for grabs, and outside of a COMPLETE Boxed U.S Magical Chase or U.S Dynastic Hero, it's one of THE hardest to find Turbo games.  8-)

doomfarer75

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 05:59:06 AM »
anyone ever pick this up from you? probably went on ebay..
"Look to your knives now, and 'ware the foeman."- The Doomfarers of Coramonde, by Brian Daley

http://www.brian-daley.com/default.htm
http://www.charlesatlas.com

rhiohki

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 08:09:13 AM »
Hey sorry for the late reply. Yeah it went to ebay with a BIN of $235. Someone bought it in less than a day. I have another copy though that is PRISTINE IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!.  That is obviously not for sale and in my personal collection. I do have some other auctions going on...but the only U.S turbo game I have is Forgotten Worlds. A nice shooter in its own right.

Thanks for the interest.

Take Care

zborgerd

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 01:45:22 AM »
Man.  That's almost $100 more than what the Digital Press value is.

I think I'll just stick to hunting down the Japanese version.  :)

doomfarer75

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 02:39:56 AM »
Hey, I got  a brand new (JP) copy of it from dreamstage on ebay for under $30 along with dynastic hero (both shrinkwrapped) so I was happy...They provided excellent service and it got to me in 4 DAYS from Japan!  buying beyond shadowgate for over 200 broke me for a bit..lol..but I will still try to get US zonk and DH us versions in the future...
"Look to your knives now, and 'ware the foeman."- The Doomfarers of Coramonde, by Brian Daley

http://www.brian-daley.com/default.htm
http://www.charlesatlas.com

xolik

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 04:18:29 AM »
I'm so happy I got Dynastic Hero when it first came out! I had no idea at the time that it would wind up to be one of the harder titles to find. Too bad I can't time travel and pick up a few copies of Magical Chase.  :lol:
Not all who launder are washed.

zborgerd

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 09:27:48 AM »
Yeah...  At the cost of some of these domestic games, and the fact that many of them are often incomplete (epecially since TTI stopped shipping cases in the end), I'm thinking that I'm just going to be buying Japanese games anymore, with the exception of those that require a lot of understanding of the Japanese language to play.  Fortunately, we have a few RIGG translation for those.

Besides...  I've been finding that the Japanese game selection is so exceptional, and that there were just tons of games that never saw a domestic release, it just makes more sense to me to buy the imports.  Especially since paying more than $220 for a game that will play *exactly the same* as the $30 import seems almost foolish.  :)