Author Topic: Pc Engine games for sale (Uk)  (Read 182 times)

retrogamesuk

Pc Engine games for sale (Uk)
« on: March 02, 2010, 03:57:27 AM »
Hi I have some Pc Engine games (Japan) for sale if anyone's interested.

I have;

R-Type - boxed but no manual but in good condition. $8

Chase HQ - Complete in good condition apart from the manual which is in bad condition. $8

Dragon Spirit - boxed but no manual but in good condition. $8

Vigilante - loose with soft plastic case but in good condition. $5

The Kung Fu / China Warrior? - loose with soft plastic case but in good condition. $5

Fantasy Zone - loose with soft plastic case but in good condition. $5

Rock On - loose with soft plastic case but in good condition. $5

Deep Blue - loose with soft plastic case but in good condition. $5

All games have been tested and work fine. Postage will be done as cheaply as possible at cost and the games will be protected. Shipping will be more if they're shipped from the Uk to abroad but the items are small and quite light so the shipping probably won't be that much. If anyone's interested I could get a shipping quote. I could do a deal if anyone wanted more than one game.

I also have some other game related items which aren't Pc Engine / NEC. Are they allowed to be listed on this forum? There aren't many just a few other retro game related items and a few other retro games I have.   

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Pc Engine games for sale (Uk)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 04:15:50 AM »
Welcome aboard.  Since you're new here, you may want to post some references (ebay, other forums, etc.) to assuage fears of trustworthiness.

I also have some other game related items which aren't Pc Engine / NEC. Are they allowed to be listed on this forum?

They sure are; just put 'em in the right spot: Console Sales & Trades.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles