Author Topic: big set sale (DuoR boxed, DEVELO CD, Magical Chase/Ninja Gaiden/Gradius2, etc)  (Read 833 times)

Mathius

Man Tokie, I may have made a deal on that Duo-R if I would've known about it. I guess I need to look at this forum more often.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

JapanTokei

Hey Mathius - sorry to have missed ya.  and the ys3 offer... It was too difficult to ship singles internationally so i decided to bundle things up. 

you can still drop in a bit.. maybe you'll win :) 

Man Tokie, I may have made a deal on that Duo-R if I would've known about it. I guess I need to look at this forum more often.

Opethian

Oi I missed out on ya deal?!

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

BlueBMW

Any discount after the fact for pcenginefx members?  I want those shooter hueys!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

Hey Mathius - sorry to have missed ya.  and the ys3 offer... It was too difficult to ship singles internationally so i decided to bundle things up. 

Hey man, no sweat! :)
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

JapanTokei

sure thing, if I can tell the winner didn't just join the community for a discount, that is! 
To provide the discounts, I can shave the Shipping costs to be cheaper shall one of the fella members from our community end up winning. 

and yes, those Hueys are sexy, aren't they?  esp. wearing black (Background)  =P~ =P~ ...

Any discount after the fact for pcenginefx members?  I want those shooter hueys!

turbo_sage

I've never heard of Galaxy Deka Gayvan and I can't seem to find any good info on it either. Anyone have a link, or at least an opinion on this game?

how 'bout a gameplay vid. 

JapanTokei

thx Mathius.

and I meant drop in a "bid" not bit :)

2 more days left...

Hey man, no sweat! :)

BlueBMW

sure thing, if I can tell the winner didn't just join the community for a discount, that is! 
To provide the discounts, I can shave the Shipping costs to be cheaper shall one of the fella members from our community end up winning. 

and yes, those Hueys are sexy, aren't they?  esp. wearing black (Background)  =P~ =P~ ...

Awesome!  For your sake I hope they go for a lot, for my sake I hope they stay cheap enough for me to afford them! :P
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

BlueBMW

I ended up winning the six hucard shooters.   Are you ok with the final price tokei?  Or were you really hoping for a bit more?

JapanTokei

I ended up winning the six hucard shooters.   Are you ok with the final price tokei?  Or were you really hoping for a bit more?

thx Blue.  paypal me whatever you think is fair.  I appreciate the gesture and hope you give these sexy Hueys a nice new home  :pray: