Author Topic: WTB: Manuals and cases  (Read 152 times)

finerion

WTB: Manuals and cases
« on: September 29, 2010, 01:48:50 PM »
Hello everyone. I just got a TG16 and a few games today. Very exciting stuff. Only downside is that I need some cases and manuals to complete these titles. Drop me a PM if you have anything I need as well as a shipping estimate to Conway, AR 72032 please. Thanks!

Cases:
Keith Courage
Pacland
Final Lap Twin
Dungeon Explorer

Manuals:
Pacland
Dungeon Explorer

Would also be interested in the cardboard boxes as well if you have any.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 02:02:01 PM by finerion »
Systems Owned:  Amiga, Atari 2600/Lynx, Wonderswan Color, Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance/SP, Game Gear, N64, NES, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Nintendo DS/DSiXL, Panasonic 3DO, PS 1/2 Slim, Master System, Genesis 1/2, Sega CD 2, Saturn, SNES/SF, TG16, Wii, XBox/360

Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect

BlueBMW

Re: WTB: Manuals and cases
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 01:56:29 PM »
Those cases should be pretty easy to find, although there's a good chance they'll come with another copy of the game :P 

As you collect more games, and find that you have some expensive titles missing cases... a good alternative is the reproduction labels that Sparky made.  They look exactly like the originals (and often times better due to the lack of fading and wrinkles)  He charges like $40 something for a complete set for all the US hucards and CD games.

I feel bad because I just sacrificed a few cases for those said games today in order to replace missing cases on some more expensive titles :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

finerion

Re: WTB: Manuals and cases
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 02:02:47 PM »
I know what you mean. I've gotten to the point now where I will pick up crappy copies of genesis games at flea markets just for the clamshell cases.
Systems Owned:  Amiga, Atari 2600/Lynx, Wonderswan Color, Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance/SP, Game Gear, N64, NES, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Nintendo DS/DSiXL, Panasonic 3DO, PS 1/2 Slim, Master System, Genesis 1/2, Sega CD 2, Saturn, SNES/SF, TG16, Wii, XBox/360

Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect