Author Topic: Trading loose TG16 games, complete TurboTap, and TurboPad box for PCE stuff  (Read 158 times)

beigemore

I've got a few TG16 items left that I want to get rid of in exchange for PCE games or controllers.  I'm willing to trade multiple items or add a little cash for these, seeing as how my games aren't complete, but it depends on what you've got.  I'm not interested in ebay pricing and just want to play some games and then be able to put them on my shelf.  I no longer have a TG16 so I have no use for this stuff (apparently I sold the system and forgot that I did so).  You can check my feedback on the neogeo forums, and also on ebay under beigemore where I've got over 160 feedback dating back to 1997 (should be more like 250+, but you know how that goes).

First, here's what I'm looking for (all PCE items):
PC-Engine controllers, white, 2 or 3 buttons with turbo switches.  Would like to get 2 or maybe even 3 of these.
PC Denjin with game, case, and manual
Space Harrier with game, case, and manual
R-Type 1/2 with game, case, and manual
Takahashi Meijin no Shin Bōken Jima (New Adventure Island) with game, case, and manual

Here is what I've got for trade:

Complete boxed TurboTap.  The glue isn't holding the top of the box together, but there are no tears where it has seperated.  Looks like it just separated over time.  There's also a ding on the bottom front of the box.  Other than that, the contents are in amazing condition.  The tap itself has never been plugged into a system and has only been removed from the plastic bag once.  It has the registration card, instruction manual, and some little ad insert that folds out and shows hardware and some games.

TurboPad box.  It's in pretty good shape, only has the plastic insert that holds the controller.

TG16 manuals.  Various manuals.  They're all in pretty good condition.  The Psychosis manual has a small tear on the very top and the Blazing Lazers manual looks like it might been stapled incorrectly at the factory so there's a little lip that comes out behind the front cover, but it's good shape.

TG16 games.  Four of the games have manuals and I don't really want to split them up.  Those are Space Harrier, R-Type, Bonk, and Air Zonk.  The other two games are loose, and they are Victory Run and Dragon's Curse.  All the games are in pretty good shape and have normal wear and tear on them (light scratches).  The only game that is showing a little white plastic behind the label is Dragon's Curse.  Air Zonk has light scratches on it, but the label still looks pretty awesome.  I tried to take a close up of it, but I couldn't get the scratches to show in a picture because they're light.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 04:59:24 AM by beigemore »

Duo_R

interested in the tricky kick manual.
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

beigemore

Shoot me a PM with what you'd like to trade for it or whatever.  Not looking for much.