Author Topic: WTB PC Engine Core Grafx console!  (Read 189 times)

VenomMacbeth

WTB PC Engine Core Grafx console!
« on: January 29, 2012, 03:03:44 PM »
Hello all!

I'm new to the site, so please excuse any possible noob-ishness.  I'm also new to the Turbografx/PC Engine scene.  I'm a big fan of shoot-em-ups, though, and I've heard that the PC Engine is considered the "shooter king."  So, naturally, I'd like to own one!  I'd prefer to get a PC Engine, but I'll consider a Turbografx-16 if it's not too expensive (price is a BIG factor; I'm looking to get one of these for cheap as possible.)  It can be missing the power adapter, and it doesn't have to be perfect cosmetically.  Just as long as it works & it's a good price, I'll be happy with it.

Here's a link to my ebay feedback, just so you know I'm not trollin'. :D

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=octankor&ftab=AllFeedback

Once I acquire a PC Engine, I'll be looking to buy the following games:

After Burner II
Out Run
Fantasy Zone
Raiden
Darius Plus
Side Arms Hyper Dyne
Blazing Lazers
Soldier Blade
Final Soldier
Gradius
Salamander
R-Type
R-Type II
Image Fight
Super Star Soldier

I know I'm new here, and people often don't like to do business with new people.  I figure, though, that if I want to get into collecting for the console, then what better place to start than a forum? ;)  Anyways, let me know if you have any of this you'd like to sell. :) Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 03:06:31 PM by VenomMacbeth »
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

soop

Re: WTB PC Engine Core Grafx console!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 09:44:53 PM »
Nice to meet you :)  Good list you have there.  You should look into getting Parodius and Detana! Twinbee too, they're a bit more expensive (but not as expensive as Soldier Blade!)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 02:58:36 AM »
Welcome aboard!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 12:49:47 PM »
Nice to meet you :)  Good list you have there.  You should look into getting Parodius and Detana! Twinbee too, they're a bit more expensive (but not as expensive as Soldier Blade!)
Welcome aboard!

Thanks!   I've heard of Parodius and Twinbee, but I'll have to work myself up to another cute-em-up...I'm just testing the water right now with Fantasy Zone, but I really like that game, so we'll see.  :D
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

soop

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 11:58:39 PM »
Oh, and one more small thing; Blazing Lazers is known as Gunhed in Japan - so if you get a PC Engine/Core Grafx, you'll want Gunhed (Blazing Lazers won't work straight up)