Author Topic: FS: Gunhed Special Version  (Read 241 times)

pce.junki

FS: Gunhed Special Version
« on: May 11, 2011, 06:16:35 PM »
Unfortunately I need to sell this game quickly so I will have to change the price, I am looking for £90.00 with free shipping to anywhere in the world, payment via PayPal gift.  If no-one is interested I`ll put this up on eBay next week.

I am not sure if anyone would be interested here but I thought I would offer this to people who might enjoy it more than the collectors on eBay, I have a very good copy of Gunhed Special Version (it has hardly any scratches, not unless you look at it with a magnifying glass lol), this is a reluctant sale but due to my job situation here in Japan I need to get rid of this game.  After I did some research I see that this game usually sells for quite a high price of £/$250 - I am looking for $130 which includes EMS from Japan.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 05:31:53 PM by pce.junki »

grahf

Re: FS: Gunhed Special Version
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 10:09:12 PM »
That's not a bad price. I live in Japan too, and see what it sells for at the shops. Considering the current exchange rate and shipping costs.

post count aside...

pce.junki

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 10:13:16 PM »
Thanks, yeah I paid the original prices in Japan when I was on a spending spree lol - it is actually a great game to have around with mates though, you can get some good competitions going with it.  Which prefecture do you live in by the way?  I live in Chiba.

grahf

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 02:39:09 AM »
I'm in Tokyo, near Asakusa. I've been here about 4 years myself.

pce.junki

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 05:42:01 AM »
Nice, that is pretty close to me, I live in Inagekaigan, it is about 20 min away from Disney Land on the Keiyo sen.

grahf

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 06:05:47 AM »
Cool. There are a handful of us here who live in Japan, but I've never met up with anyone else. I actually just came back to these forums after a few year absence. One of these days a meet up is in order.

1980-20..

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 04:54:07 AM »
That's not a bad price. I live in Japan too, and see what it sells for at the shops. Considering the current exchange rate and shipping costs.

post count aside...

I think i have purchased some games from pce-junki on a different forum where he goes by a slightly different name and they were great items and reliable delivery.

MasonSushi

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 12:40:49 PM »
How is this version differnt than the standard release?

Opethian

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 02:09:21 PM »
its just caravan mode only

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

pce.junki

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 06:08:07 PM »
Thanks mate, yes I think I sold you a few games on Amibay :)  Glad that you are enjoying the games.

post count aside...

I think i have purchased some games from pce-junki on a different forum where he goes by a slightly different name and they were great items and reliable delivery.