Author Topic: Starting your own game convention/ gathering: Pizzangames  (Read 2070 times)

xelement5x

Re: Starting your own game convention/ gathering: Pizzangames
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2017, 04:16:59 AM »
Hey!

This thing is still going, and actually growing a little each year!  I had 14 vendors this year with one coming over from Michigan! Ranging from retro games, board games, to toys.  It's really cool seeing this thing continue to blossom! 

It's probably going to stick to being a Labor Day Weekend tradition for us, so if you're ever in the neighborhood.... ;)

Check out this video a couple "Youtubers" made about the event.  Most of the convention stuff starts at about the 4:00 minute mark.  :)

Josh, we all know you were at this last weekend instead: https://wiscowchip.com/

No licking!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2017, 05:21:50 AM »
Bahahah, guilty!!  I am a 4x champeen of the utter blow!

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2024, 11:52:23 AM »
HEY!

Just figured I would necro bump this thread a bit with some updates. :)

LincCon 2024 (our 14th annual at this point) is happening this weekend. Maybe I'll share some pics or videos. But here are a few videos of past year's coverage:

With the slow growth of the show, I managed to put aside a little savings and about 3 years ago, I purchased another game convention called EVERCON that takes place about 45 mins south of my house. The show has nearly doubled in size in attendance since it's purchase and has become a nice little staple in Central WI.

Here's a peek at some videos from EVERCON:

YAY!

roflmao

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2024, 12:23:57 PM »
HEY!

Just figured I would necro bump this thread a bit with some updates. :)

LincCon 2024 (our 14th annual at this point) is happening this weekend.

So cool! Congrats, Joshua!

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2024, 12:05:25 PM »
Hate I had to miss it, but I got the shows vibe from Jash's live wrestling podcast he recorded on the floor :)
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"