Author Topic: WTB- looking for the music cd+g that was included with the system (trade or buy)  (Read 1601 times)

GameFreak

Hello-
I'm looking for the music CD+G disc that was included with the U.S. systems. I would like it original with the insert+disc. Tiny scratches are acceptable. Must be able to play all tracks with no skips/errors.

PM me... OR leave a message below if you have one to sell or trade.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 05:28:04 PM by GameFreak »

GameFreak

:-"

MotherGunner

Good luck man.. I have been asking for one here for years and not once has to my knowledge anyone sold one.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

GameFreak

Doh! That sucks!
I saw one on ebay not too long ago and for some reason I could not log into my ebay account with my cell phone to bid  ](*,). It wound up selling for under $10 right in front of me. I was kinda mad I couldn't bid properly.

:pray: Anyway, anyone that has TWO cd+g discs, MotherGunner and I are looking for that disc.  :pray:

SignOfZeta

Is it just a sampler like the Sega CD one? If so, you are better off just buying the CDs it advertises.

If its actually original material, then that's pretty cool.

GameFreak

Yeah it's got some 60's, 70's and 80's music mix on it. I have no idea if the tracks are covers or if they are original. Maybe someone here could list the tracks on it and if they are original? I know Jimi Hendrix is on it but I forget the rest.

I just want it for collection purposes and not because I want to hear the tracks and look at some trippy graphics, though I might try that if I'm really bored.  8-[

henrycsc

Here's the track listing, and it is the original artists
http://www.cylist.com/List/404972449/cdg-new-dimension-various.html

The songs are taken from each artist's CD+G release.
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
I just want it for collection purposes and not because I want to hear the tracks and look at some trippy graphics, though I might try that if I'm really bored.  8-[
I think there is your problem, that's why no one is selling (like me!). I would say get a rip, but like you said, your not interested in playing it.

Alphaville!
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

vestcoat

It wound up selling for under $10 right in front of me. I was kinda mad I couldn't bid properly.
Yeah.  I think $5.  I was eagerly watching it, but got distracted.

MotherGunner

Dammit, one of these days I will get one...  hell I am even to come off with a trade from my sales section to get it.

-MG

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
I saw three copies go through eBay in the last few weeks - all for less than $10.  I know one of 'em found a good home.  :-"
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

MotherGunner

If they come up again Necro please point them out.  Better yet, buy them and I will pay you a finder's fee (even on GameFreak's behalf).  I just want to ensure GameFreak gets his copy first since he was awesome enough to revive the hunt.  I call dibs on seconds if you happen to come across another one thereafter.   =)
-MG

GameFreak

I think there is your problem, that's why no one is selling (like me!). I would say get a rip, but like you said, your not interested in playing it.

Alphaville!

No wait let me clarify. I would def play it initially when i buy it. I have never played a cd+g in my systems ever and the only way I want to do it first is to play the NEC included cd+g, I don't ever want to play some ripped cd+g or karaoke cd+g in my system ever. I could see myself showing my friends what cd+g are in another ten years or so. So overall it would get some use, but very little. Plus I like Jimi Hendrix.
You must know that everything in my collection I acquire to be used or played. I never buy anything boxed and I never get games I will never play just to complete a collection. If i wont use it, I wont collect it.

SignOfZeta

So then why don't you buy the entire Hendrix CD that this thing only gives you a sample of? Its probably also $5 but a hundred times more common.

The Information Society CD is pretty great too. I'm just assuming its also sampled, it was on the Sega CD sampler.

MotherGunner

Zeta, that sounds like a plan.  Mind linking me to the CD+G versions of those?
-MG