Author Topic: Which announced but unreleased Turbo game are you most disappointed about?  (Read 2931 times)

T2KFreeker

Re: Which announced but unreleased Turbo game are you most disappointed about?
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2011, 05:09:19 PM »
Why is Neutopia 3 not on this list?
END OF LINE.

KingDrool

« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2011, 06:52:53 AM »
Why is Neutopia 3 not on this list?

Was that ever announced? I don't recall that.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2011, 08:30:34 PM »
Neutopia 3 was implied at the end of Neutopia 2.

esteban

« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2011, 12:13:49 AM »
THERE IS ONLY ONE ACCEPTABLE ANSWER to this question:

Namely, Far East of Eden 2.

All the $$$ and labor that goes into localizing a game like that...

Now, I doubt there was any chance it would have been localized, but I am still crestfallen, even after all these years.
  |    | 

turbofan1

« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2011, 01:41:39 AM »
I'm probably in the minority,but Tv Sports Baseball was one of the games I was looking forward to.Since the turbo only had one baseball game to begin with.And also Macross 2036 and Populous.I knew we were never going to get any of the Konami games.And I could of gave two shits about Working Designs doing those Neo Geo ports.And as ParanoiaDragon mentioned,it would of been interesting to see what king of game Rift War Saga was.

snickersbar

« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2011, 06:59:20 AM »
I voted for bonk IV I think it would of been a great game

vestcoat

« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2011, 09:50:09 AM »
And also Macross 2036 and Populous.
I don't understand the frustration with titles like this.  I have them on my shelf, there's no region lockout, no language barrier, and they're not expensive to import.  The real loss are the games that were never released anywhere, then games that require Japanese, then the rest.

turbofan1

« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2011, 06:03:06 PM »
And also Macross 2036 and Populous.
I don't understand the frustration with titles like this.  I have them on my shelf, there's no region lockout, no language barrier, and they're not expensive to import.  The real loss are the games that were never released anywhere, then games that require Japanese, then the rest.
Well I'm thinking back to 1993,not today.Back than you didn`t have ebay and all these resources to find these games.Only way of getting pc engine games,was to buy them through A magazine.And its not like it was cheap back than to imports those games.

tg16manaic

« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2011, 03:11:17 PM »
I'm probably in the minority,but Tv Sports Baseball was one of the games I was looking forward to.Since the turbo only had one baseball game to begin with.And also Macross 2036 and Populous.I knew we were never going to get any of the Konami games.And I could of gave two shits about Working Designs doing those Neo Geo ports.And as ParanoiaDragon mentioned,it would of been interesting to see what king of game Rift War Saga was.

You're not alone turbofan1, i was also looking forward to TV Sports Baseball. It looked so cool in the club turbo catalog. As a matter of fact, i remember going to the mall and actually seeing it for sale at compucentre here in canada. I remember holding it in my hands, reading the back, but i ended up buying Air Zonk instead. True Story. I know people say it wasn't released, but i totally remember that. It's a memory that sticks out in my head. I remember regretting buying air zonk, and wishing i had bought TV Sports Baseball instead. Believe it or not lol.

MotherGunner

« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2011, 04:00:34 PM »

You're not alone turbofan1, i was also looking forward to TV Sports Baseball. It looked so cool in the club turbo catalog. As a matter of fact, i remember going to the mall and actually seeing it for sale at compucentre here in canada. I remember holding it in my hands, reading the back, but i ended up buying Air Zonk instead. True Story. I know people say it wasn't released, but i totally remember that. It's a memory that sticks out in my head. I remember regretting buying air zonk, and wishing i had bought TV Sports Baseball instead. Believe it or not lol.

LOL what??
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

nat

« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2011, 04:30:45 PM »
Chances are you're thinking of either World Class Baseball, or one of the other TV Sports games (Football, Basketball, etc)...

Mathius

« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2011, 04:41:27 PM »
I believe that you believe. Sometimes our memories can be tricky especially when it is a memory from our youth. For example, when I was 4 or 5 I used to sleep in the downstairs tree room on Christmas eve on an old green 70s style couch. Late one of those nights I was POSITIVE that I saw Santa sneaking in to put presents under the tree. Mind you no one in my family has ever dressed up like Santa for anything. Ever. I still have that memory, and it is still just as baffling as it was then.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Retrocool

« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2011, 07:41:13 PM »
I'll be honest here... ALL OF THEM i would have loved seen come to the states.....
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

DynamiteSJ

« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2011, 07:47:03 PM »
There are a few jp games that get released but has english txt in them and somewhat understandable... do any of these games on this list have english txt in them and just region blocked or fully jap language games?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2011, 01:31:42 AM »
Believe it or not lol.

I'm gonna go with 'not'.  It's either what nat said or you were high on delicious maple syrup.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles