Author Topic: What's a good price for a Core Grafx by itself?  (Read 492 times)

ApolloBoy

What's a good price for a Core Grafx by itself?
« on: October 08, 2011, 07:53:30 PM »
I've been curious about getting a Core Grafx to supplement my Duo-R so that I have something I can easily bring over to meetups with my friends. However, all the loose Core Grafx consoles I've seen on eBay are around $50 and I wanted to know what a fair price was since I'm not spending that much on a loose console.
Quote from: Arkhan
it makes me laugh because people are like I REMEMBER PLAYIN THAT BACK IN THE DAY, MAN THAT WAS FUN.

and then I go "yeah I remember playing that 2 days ago because I still have my SNES, retard"

thesteve

Re: What's a good price for a Core Grafx by itself?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 08:31:26 PM »
ive seen $30-$50

c0ldb33r

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 01:00:01 AM »
I only see them for ~$30 if they are loose with no AC adapter, controller or video cable.

I got my coregrafx with a small lot of awesome games for $80 - well worth it.
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

csgx1

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 05:47:21 AM »
Found my loose Coregrafx 1 for $20 shipped off of another game forum not too long ago.  It was listed for this price about a week with apparently no interest. 

You should definitely be able to find one for less than $50 if you are patient. 

Mishran

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 06:08:07 AM »
Just picked me up a loosy with pad, ac, and av as well as a manual for $60. Perhaps some might see that as a little much, but I'm pleased with the price. Hoping to get one our techs on the board to region mod it for me.

ApolloBoy

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 06:28:45 PM »
So does anyone here have one laying around? All I need is just the console itself, nothing else.
it makes me laugh because people are like I REMEMBER PLAYIN THAT BACK IN THE DAY, MAN THAT WAS FUN.

and then I go "yeah I remember playing that 2 days ago because I still have my SNES, retard"

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 02:01:32 AM »
I should buy a bunch of these and ship them back to the states. They are dirt cheap here in Japan.

Senshi

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 06:45:04 AM »
I'm all in favor of that. While your at it I have a few requests...hehe.  :wink: :wink:
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 01:48:08 PM »
Yeah, what are you looking for?
I will be sending back a big shipment of games/systems by freight, so shipping costs will be low and I can pass the savings on to you guys. I'm a PCE collector myself so I don't mind buying the stuff/having duplicates. Let me know what you are looking for and I might be able to hook it up at some point! There are some great deals out there. For example, I recently bought a boxed DUO with a boxed Avenue 6 pad for around $40.

MotherGunner

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »
I am down for this too if you are Ghost.

I would be interested in Coryoon complete, Loose W-Ring, Hori/Avenue Pad, loose Core Grafx II
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 10:12:17 PM »
Coryoon tends to be pretty pricey but it's one I want to get for myself eventually.
The Hori and Avenue pads are generally pretty cheap. For example this auction for two Avenue 6 pads and a multitap for 1500 yen buy-it-now (less than $20):

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w67627681

I'll try and pick up any loose core-grafx that I can find under $20. You can sometimes get them boxed for a little more than that.

ApolloBoy

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 08:22:11 AM »
I'd not only be interested in a loose Core Grafx, but I'd also like a multitap and a couple of Avenue Pad 6s. It just pains me to have Bomberman '94 and three controllers but no multitap!

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 02:18:15 PM »
Multitaps are dirt cheap here. Usually $2-$4. They are light too so I could throw them in with a Core Grafx without increasing the shipping costs much.

Nando

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 05:35:29 AM »
Interested in a coregrafx 2 and maybe a six button pad on top of that. Depends on the price really. What about games?

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 05:59:01 PM »
Hopefully I'll be able to sell loose Coregrafx systems in the $20-$30 range depending on if you want the cables/adapters, etc. Games are generally very cheap out there. I have a bunch of duplicates, although mostly loose.

Basically my plan is to buy as much PC Engine stuff as I can while I'm here, ship it all back to the States via surface mail (slow and cheap) then sell if to you guys or on eBay when I get back. I also am doing the same sort of thing for Sega stuff. You'd be amazed at the deals you can get on Yahoo Auctions Japan for retro gaming stuff.