Author Topic: What's a good price for a Core Grafx by itself?  (Read 493 times)

Nando

Re: What's a good price for a Core Grafx by itself?
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 04:49:22 AM »
Are you still selling the coregrafx system?

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 03:26:54 PM »
Are you still selling the coregrafx system?

Yeah, I'm taking care of a couple of sales first then I will post a thread soon. I should still have a couple coregrafx systems for sale at that time.

Nando

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 08:02:51 AM »
Well my budget has changed some, so it probably won't be till summer for me to get my Obey on. Thanks for replying though.

esteban

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 02:02:59 PM »
Hopefully I'll be able to sell loose Coregrafx systems in the $20-$30 range depending on if you want the cables/adapters, etc. Games are generally very cheap out there. I have a bunch of duplicates, although mostly loose.

Basically my plan is to buy as much PC Engine stuff as I can while I'm here, ship it all back to the States via surface mail (slow and cheap) then sell if to you guys or on eBay when I get back. I also am doing the same sort of thing for Sega stuff. You'd be amazed at the deals you can get on Yahoo Auctions Japan for retro gaming stuff.

I'll paypal $$$ to you if you need funds. Also, you deserve some profit, so I'm not going to bitch and whine about prices.

WISH LIST:
2 multi-tap in very good condition
Arcade Card DUO (loose is fine)

I prefer CIJC (no, I don't need obi/spine card):
Spriggan
W-Wing
Salamander
Batman
Cho Aniki
Bonk 3
VolvieV ( :) )
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 02:06:20 PM by esteban »
  |    | 

syphic

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2012, 10:43:27 AM »
Looking for a Core Grafx as well. I got one as a gift but when It arrived it ended up being one of those PAL RF modified Core Grafx... :(
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Nullity, Jtucci31, sirhcman,  Elderboroom, dicer

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 01:08:01 AM »
Hopefully I'll be able to sell loose Coregrafx systems in the $20-$30 range depending on if you want the cables/adapters, etc. Games are generally very cheap out there. I have a bunch of duplicates, although mostly loose.

Basically my plan is to buy as much PC Engine stuff as I can while I'm here, ship it all back to the States via surface mail (slow and cheap) then sell if to you guys or on eBay when I get back. I also am doing the same sort of thing for Sega stuff. You'd be amazed at the deals you can get on Yahoo Auctions Japan for retro gaming stuff.

I'll paypal $$$ to you if you need funds. Also, you deserve some profit, so I'm not going to bitch and whine about prices.

WISH LIST:

Spriggan
W-Wing
Salamander
Batman
Cho Aniki
Bonk 3

Hey there! The CoreGrafx units I have have been selling like hotcakes. Just passed up picking up two more for next to nothing though. D'oh!! I'll let you know when I have an extra or two.

esteban

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2012, 07:41:34 AM »

WISH LIST:

Spriggan
W-Wing
Salamander
Batman
Cho Aniki
Bonk 3

Hey there! The CoreGrafx units I have have been selling like hotcakes. Just passed up picking up two more for next to nothing though. D'oh!! I'll let you know when I have an extra or two.

Ha! I couldn't remember what thread I put this wish list in!

I'll have to PM it to you, just to help keep things organized.
  |    |