Author Topic: MY Custom PCE GT  (Read 1556 times)

blueraven

Re: MY Custom PCE GT
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2011, 09:36:29 AM »
Awesome Job on that GT!

I recommend a power adapter. The rechargeables don't cut it sometimes.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

HercTNT

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 07:59:57 AM »
OK, a friend of mine was nice enough to stop by with batteries, here is a pick from bomberman 94. once again, i know its crappy i wanted to give you an idea of screen size and clarity. Trust me the pic does not do it justice

HercTNT

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 08:07:15 AM »
another pic, this one taken by my wife, apparently i dont know how to use a camera  :-k  the screen is not blurry, its my camera

HercTNT

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 08:14:12 AM »
This ones for blue, i hope you know shes hates having her picture taken. she gave the following message:

Obey the wife, then the PCE!

thesteve

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2011, 08:43:56 AM »
wow, that is a crappy camera.
all the pics look grainy

HercTNT

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2011, 09:03:39 AM »
sorry man, its a kodak. Damn thing sucks at macros, constantly goes out of focus, and has terrible low light function. Considering it was not a cheap camera you can imagine my thrill. its about 4 years old though so hey, what can you do.

esteban

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2011, 10:42:32 AM »
sorry man, its a kodak. Damn thing sucks at macros, constantly goes out of focus, and has terrible low light function. Considering it was not a cheap camera you can imagine my thrill. its about 4 years old though so hey, what can you do.

My friend, the images you posted are .gif, which is incredibly limited for photos. :)

We can help you produce better images to post here, if you have the time and patience :)

That said, I think that the photos you posted are quite interesting.
  |    | 

HercTNT

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2011, 10:46:13 AM »
According to the forums i have a 120kb limit to the size of picture i can post. I have been intentionally chopping them down and saving them as gifs to get within that limit. I have zero knowledge on photo cropping and resizing. I was just winging it. please show me a better way. it would help alot.

incrediblehark

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2011, 10:54:40 AM »
you might have to use an external photo uploading site like photobucket, imageshack, etc and then post the img tag in the forum post.

This looks really awesome and I would love to have this mod done asap! I just don;t know if I should have my turboexpress modded or get a cheaper gt system for the new screen mod.

thesteve

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2011, 12:47:07 PM »
ive been uploading here as jpg.
the compression looks better for photo's

BlueBMW

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2011, 02:55:02 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

I guess it happened :D  Pics dont lie  :dance:
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

spenoza

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2011, 06:40:29 PM »
I like PNGs for photos. But then, I like PNGs for everything.
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

BlackandBlue

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2011, 05:21:55 AM »
That screen looks bright as hell in the pic with your wife holding it.  Very impressive when compared to the standard screen.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Flare65

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2011, 07:58:33 AM »
Ok, I wanna know how to do this to my Turbo express!

thesteve

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2011, 09:08:20 AM »
there are 2 requirements.
(1) you will need a video encoder installed in the TE.
(2) you will need a composite display, that can be run on 5V and fit in the system