Author Topic: Buyers and sellers beware: Dave Medina using others to make purchases  (Read 258 times)

ProfessorProfessorson

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:14:56 PM by ProfessorProfessorson »

DiabeetusMaximus

Re: Buyers and sellers beware: Dave Medina using others to make purchases
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 08:20:08 AM »
Ah Helgeson you slanderous piece of turd. That ebay account isn't even mine. This is the one I always used for the past six years.

http://myworld.ebay.com/supermcdave83

I still to this day got 100% feedback. Something you probably failed to accomplish.

As for "frozenintears" that was not my account. I was way too busy with school and getting my associates degree to even care for any PCEFX drama. Unlike Mike here I grew out out the trolling phase. Makes me wonder why he's a single dad. No respect.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 05:12:47 PM »
Ah Helgeson you slanderous piece of turd. That ebay account isn't even mine. This is the one I always used for the past six years.

http://myworld.ebay.com/supermcdave83

I still to this day got 100% feedback. Something you probably failed to accomplish.

As for "frozenintears" that was not my account. I was way too busy with school and getting my associates degree to even care for any PCEFX drama. Unlike Mike here I grew out out the trolling phase. Makes me wonder why he's a single dad. No respect.

Yeah, thanks for stating the obvious that even retards and stalker psychopaths can maintain 100 percent positive feedback by maintaining a "buyers only" account.  :roll:

Trenton_net

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 05:27:03 PM »
So, seeing as how I'm kind of green here I assume he's been caught as a known scammer?

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 05:35:19 PM »
So, seeing as how I'm kind of green here I assume he's been caught as a known scammer?

When he originally joined up he accused Nat of trying to rip him off during some hissy fit, then went on a massive rant on youtube about the entire community. You could literally hear him sniffling and holding back tears in the audio. At the time it was preserved for future generations, though I am not sure to what extent. Evidently he was also accused of stalking some chick on youtube or some crap. Way more stuff then that, but I'm too hot and too tired to continue reciting all his sins for infinity (a nod to regallepsy).
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 05:38:49 PM by ProfessorProfessorson »

Jibbajaba

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 06:46:46 PM »
Ooh, an associates degree.  Certainly someone of your newfound stature has no time for PCEFX drama.

Chris

Firebomber7

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 02:24:05 AM »
Makes me wonder why he's a single dad. No respect.
All the rest is just bickering, but saying that was uncalled for. Family comments should be off limits.