Author Topic: Megaman PCE thread  (Read 13479 times)

ParanoiaDragon

Re: Megaman PCE thread
« Reply #285 on: November 04, 2014, 01:07:01 PM »
Fire Man's theme is DONE!  Next up, Elec Man!

esteban

« Reply #286 on: November 04, 2014, 11:45:10 PM »

Fire Man's theme is DONE!  Next up, Elec Man!

L'awesone.
  |    | 

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #287 on: November 05, 2014, 07:44:58 AM »
Such amazing work and passion. 

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #288 on: November 07, 2014, 06:57:33 AM »
Thanks!  I'm currently still in the planning stage, trying to find other "electric" related tunes to mix with Elec Man.  I'm going thru the entire series, X, Zero, ZX, Battle Network, Legends, you name it.  A lot of "electric" tunes are fairly dark, & don't match up well with the lightheartedness of Elec Man's tune, but I've found some good stuff that I think will work, just trying to nail it all down.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2014, 08:43:42 PM »
Sorry to double post, but I thought I'd point out something I just learned. While I knew about the original MM was slated to have 8 char's, I didn't know that 1 of them came to fruition before Capcom decided to just do the 6.  Enter Bond Man!

http://kotaku.com/the-origin-of-battle-network-and-other-fascinating-mega-1656592506

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #290 on: November 30, 2014, 06:56:23 PM »
Triple post!!OWERIW?EROPweolvasdlfkvn asel;kfn w3p49ru

Still working on Elec Man, RL stuff getting in the way as usual, but also, the plan I have for the song is more difficult to pull together then I thought.  Was hoping to have it done in a month, but, it's almost been a month since Fire Man, so, yeah.....  I originally started this project I think this past February, so, it would've been nice to have it finished in a year if not way sooner, but, it is what it is!

Ayce

« Reply #291 on: December 01, 2014, 10:59:34 AM »
I love the idea of reworking Megaman for the TG, keep up the good work.

esteban

Megaman PCE thread
« Reply #292 on: December 01, 2014, 11:01:14 AM »
Triple post!!OWERIW?EROPweolvasdlfkvn asel;kfn w3p49ru

Still working on Elec Man, RL stuff getting in the way as usual, but also, the plan I have for the song is more difficult to pull together then I thought.  Was hoping to have it done in a month, but, it's almost been a month since Fire Man, so, yeah.....  I originally started this project I think this past February, so, it would've been nice to have it finished in a year if not way sooner, but, it is what it is!

A year, give or take 6 months, isn't so bad. :)
  |    | 

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #293 on: December 01, 2014, 05:24:34 PM »
I think one of the things that slowing me down, is that I want the filler material used to lengthen the songs, to have more variety.  So far, the games I pull other material from, are mostly Mega Man's 9 & 10, Mega Man Soccer, & Battle Network/Network Transmission(not to mention the stuff from the first GB game & a tune or 2 from Power Fighters). 

Trying to branch out more, throw some X(including Command Mission), Zero, ZX, & Legends tunes in the mix. I do have atleast 1 song with some stuff pulled from Mega Man & Bass, 1 with some X4, 1 with some Legends.  I have nothing from from Zero or ZX.  Musically, those games tend to be more serious & dark, which doesn't match up with the mostly light tunes of MM1.  I'd rather pull from them then Battle Network, as I never cared for that series, but I did enjoy Zero & ZX.  Ever so gradually, it's coming along though! :D

Nighttrate

« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2014, 03:20:29 PM »
Bonknut get at me please, I wouldn't mind helping you with your RPG game I could design the Manual & CD, this is what I did for my son.

/Users/nighttrate/Desktop/untitled folder/MM4.jpg

Nighttrate

« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2014, 03:23:09 PM »
Bonknut get at me please, I wouldn't mind helping you with your RPG game I could design the Manual & CD, this is what I did for my son.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #296 on: December 08, 2014, 04:20:00 AM »

I've seen some of Nighttrates work, really professional looking stuff!!  It's great to have so many of you talented peeps creating stuff for the Turbonuts of the world!!

esteban

« Reply #297 on: December 08, 2014, 10:43:49 AM »

Damn, i want to see a clearer picture. 
  |    | 

Nighttrate

« Reply #298 on: December 11, 2014, 09:52:51 AM »

Damn, i want to see a clearer picture.

not sure if i can post a Facebook link but will do in the hope the mods don't get mad & kill me in my sleep lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205389748363344&set=pcb.803505529717226&type=1&theater

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #299 on: December 11, 2014, 10:02:06 AM »
Content is currently not available...