Author Topic: Turbo Fest (VGS) 2012  (Read 4395 times)

hizaygizirlz

Re: Turbo Fest (VGS) 2012
« Reply #225 on: July 27, 2012, 01:39:06 PM »
Speaking of the show...

Did any of you guys happen to use the bathroom from 11-4?  I walked in, and instantly was weirded out.  There were 3 guys hanging by the sink, with the water running full force, just standing there..

I notice that they have a bottle of gin, and a 20 of beer, and they are apparently getting drunk in el bano.  Not sure if the water on full blast is to scare people away, or so no one can hear them drinking.

Needless to say, I got out of there, and didn't lose anything.... Could that have been any of you guys?

Wasn't me.  I did however sniff paint with Walter Day in the back of an Astrovan.

It was as the kids say on like Donkey Kong.
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

Mathius

« Reply #226 on: July 27, 2012, 01:49:01 PM »
Speaking of the show...

Did any of you guys happen to use the bathroom from 11-4?  I walked in, and instantly was weirded out.  There were 3 guys hanging by the sink, with the water running full force, just standing there..

I notice that they have a bottle of gin, and a 20 of beer, and they are apparently getting drunk in el bano.  Not sure if the water on full blast is to scare people away, or so no one can hear them drinking.

Needless to say, I got out of there, and didn't lose anything.... Could that have been any of you guys?

Wasn't me.  I did however sniff paint with Walter Day in the back of an Astrovan.

It was as the kids say on like Donkey Kong.

Hahahaha!
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

jeffhlewis

« Reply #227 on: July 28, 2012, 04:29:35 AM »
Speaking of the show...

LOL! Wasn't any of us. I don't think any here that went are that hardcore about getting drunk at a gaming convention.

LOL... I didn't mean any of what I was saying to be insulting btw, I was more surprised to see drinking...

MGC is a much more drinking-friendly environment...I wouldn't say the Lombard Fairfield Inn is a happening night-time hotspot. Now my hotel suite at the comfort inn across the street was a whole 'nother story.