Author Topic: Pyramid Plunder!!!!  (Read 522 times)

T2KFreeker

Re: Pyramid Plunder!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 07:53:55 AM »
Chip tune cover of Egyptian Lover's greatest hits?

With a hidden track of a chip tune cover of the Bangle's Walk Like an Egyptian.

WORD!  :lol:
END OF LINE.

esteban

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 01:17:04 PM »
Well, either way, I am liking this game and can't wait for the official release of it. As a suggestion, Ark, you might want to do a "Limited Edition" release in a double jewel with the soundtrack. Do the Light Scribed discs like the Insanity discs. That would be cool. I really miss games coming like this. it wasn't often, but it is nice to have the option.  :wink:

That's what I did with Insanity.

Released a "preorder" edition that came with soundtracks (not double-cased though).

I made the mistake of numbering them.  Two douches so far have eBayed the preorder editions for idiotic amounts.

It's awful, considering the better soundtrack is available for 10$ and the special preorder edition is no different than the real one, aside from my silver scribbles on it.

The PP soundtrack is all chiptunes though. Not sure the soundtrack would really be that rockin to put on a CD, lol

Chip tune cover of Egyptian Lover's greatest hits?

You had Arkhan at EGYPTIAN LOVER

I linked to one of his songs in the music thread...
  |    | 

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 06:26:08 PM »
Wow, I'm surprised anyone up in here knows about Egyption Lover!  Not that I'm super familiar with him, mainly just heard about him in relation to NWA while I was a yung'n.

esteban

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 09:35:44 AM »
Wow, I'm surprised anyone up in here knows about Egyption Lover!  Not that I'm super familiar with him, mainly just heard about him in relation to NWA while I was a yung'n.

You're surprised that someone who loves stuff like JONZUN CREW also has a fondness for EGYPTIAN LOVER? 
  |    |