Author Topic: If you can have 1 non-English release on the TG (in English), what would it be?  (Read 816 times)

storino03

Okay, now I'm confused. :\

Bernie

storino03

I was originally asking, in other words, what Japanese-only release would you like to have seen released in English. Not necessarily the other way around. ;p

Black Tiger

Why would you want anything other than Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden Fuun Kabuki Den?
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

storino03

Is it a good game? Never checked it out. Is it a standard RPG?

Bernie

I was originally asking, in other words, what Japanese-only release would you like to have seen released in English. Not necessarily the other way around. ;p

Yep, and someone mentioned Ys 1&2 and Beyond Shadowgate.  You mentioned Ys was already done and I mentioned Beyond Shadowgate was an English only release.  :) 

storino03

haha. very funny :)

Black Tiger

Is it a good game? Never checked it out. Is it a standard RPG?

It is the best game ever made. It features standard JRPG elements, but is extremely original. It is modeled after Final Fantasy IV in basic ways, but is the peak the TM/FEOE theme, aside from maybe TM The Apocalypse IV.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

storino03

Are any in English? Not familiar with TM >_>

PunkicCyborg

Anearth Fantasy Stories Seiya Monogatari gets my vote!
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

city41

Are any in English? Not familiar with TM >_>

I believe the only one that was released in English is the Neo Geo version. Sadly it's a mediocre fighting game and nothing at all like the rest of the series.

Lilgrafx

far east of eden

BigusSchmuck

If anything this topic should get the attention of some fan translators and get the ball rolling on some more fan translated pce games!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Göẗzëndïënër.  Clösë Tḧrëäd.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

rag-time4

I would love to see what they would have done with the box art for Image Fight were it officially released in the US! R-type got fantastic box art.