Author Topic: retro-accessories - terrible seller & modder - avoid  (Read 1860 times)

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: retro-accessories - terrible seller & modder - avoid
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2013, 08:09:30 PM »
She beat LA, really, besides you, who cares? Sorry, I don't remember that. On the totem pole of importance, it ranks pretty low, and the way you are commenting on it,  is that in some ways insinuating that it would be even harder for a girl to beat it then a guy....hard to say..... Either way, guy or girl, it doesn't give someone the license to act like an ass about a gift publicly, or in private.

Actually, I do find that pretty impressive. Most members here, my self included, lack the time or the skills or the interest to come close to clearing even 1/2 of our collections.

That's all I have to say about this person though. I don't really remember this fiasco and really don't give a shit about it.

But, the question is, do you find it impressive enough to remember 4 years down the road? I don't know how many here have cleared Image Fight II, but I really don't expect anyone to remember I did 3 days later, let alone 4 years down the road, nor my crazy high scores on Override, or my 1 life clear of Splatterhouse on Hard mode. I guess it would matter though if you were fairly attached to the person or something. IDK, I just don't remember most any games my own friends beat or anything. Probably because I view that stuff as being more of a personal accomplishment then one anyone else should care much about.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2013, 10:03:17 PM »
For me, clearing classic era games is rare unless I really like them or they are really easy. I remember watching my friends beat Bubble Bubble (NES) twice in one sitting. I remember my friend's a$$hole brother clearing Lords of Thunder because I didn't think he had it in him (not that its hard, its actually pretty easy, but this guy sucked at things). I remember the time I swore to myself that I'd get good enough at Super Star Solider to finish it (but still haven't).

But lets say this really is odd, so you've proven that Black Tiger has the hots for her by remembering some random bit of info. So what? Is there something wrong with that?

Regardless, I'm sure you have more data on this chick than anyone. As usual you've followed her to Youtube, other forums, with accompanying attached images to prove your stalking prowess, because for some reason you think that's acceptable behavior (its not). What does this show us that we don't already know? When it comes to collecting dossiers full of extraneous background info on forum members past and present, going back well more than 4 years, you are the absolute king. They can run but not hide, right? Therefore you must have the hots for EVERYONE.

With as much trivia as you've stored up in your brain about me you must jerk off to my picture daily, hourly even. Its OK, you can do that. Just don't post pics of that, please.

Emerald Rocker

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2013, 10:41:31 PM »
Clearing LA would be more interesting if it were Last Armageddon.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2013, 03:27:51 AM »

/\ adding character and original content to an otherwise boring rehash /\

Or actually, in reality, before buying Vasteel again a few months back, which yes I did actually do, I was simply browsing Vasteel videos reminiscing on how great the game was, and spotted that video and happened to remember that since it was attributed to little Miss Disdain here. Seriously, you really like to read into things and grasp for straws, and yet again proved that if I post, right on que you are there doing the Zeta shuffle, one step forward, two steps back, attempting to twist another thread into being about your life long net battle with your supposed nemesis you hate so much. You're boring me to death here with the same ole shtick. At least in the old days you had somewhat original content sometimes...or not, f*ck I really cant remember. Also, does all this mean you have the hots for ME?

If you cant tell I'm jerking BT's chain there with the pic, then I don't know what to tell you. He is the one that got all reactionary over the situation, and if he did have the hots for her, I doubt anyone cares, and it isn't like he is the only one, so did Dave and I am sure a couple others here or elsewhere. Like I said, I didn't mention him, he ousted himself for no reason. It's a age old tradition to raz a fellow guy over a girl crush or lay or wtf ever. I'm sure this is a new concept for you, being so socially awkward and all, so I can see how you'd confuse the meaning/purpose of it.

Personally, I don't even know what T&A Kirby looked like, but hopefully it was enough to make up for her winning personality. As far as having a personal dossier on her? Sorry, no, and again no, I did not save any prior messages she sent me on youtube. They were sent to my old channel, which I handed over to Quoth09 from here to handle, and he shut it down awhile back because he got tired of dealing with it too, replying to questions and comments and crap no one with a real life has any time for.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 04:51:32 AM by ProfessorProfessorson »

SignOfZeta

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2013, 05:20:16 AM »
The reason it seems like I have no "original content" is because my basic problem with you, that you are the modern day J Edgar Hoover, hasn't somehow become less f*cked up.

Vecanti

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2013, 05:54:33 AM »
IDK, I just don't remember most any games my own friends beat or anything. Probably because ...

I only remember one one of my friends beating a game.  My First friend had just bought Bonks Adventure that day and my Second friend was playing it and as he kept getting further and further, my first friend kept getting more and more pissed because he didn't want him to beat it as he had just bought it a few hours before.

MotherGunner

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2013, 06:07:15 AM »
Sorry, but that youtube video Mike posted almost made me shit my pants!  *Tears* :mrgreen:
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2013, 06:22:29 AM »

/\ yet again adding moar character and now unoriginal content to an otherwise boring rehash /\

esteban

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2013, 10:13:03 AM »

STATUS: At this point, I don't know what the hell is happening. WE CAN CO-EXIST. We really can. I know it.
  |    | 

SignOfZeta

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2013, 10:34:55 AM »
I like this new Mike. Posting links to videos I refuse to watch is pretty easy to deal with.

Keith Courage

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2013, 10:54:36 AM »
I thought that video was hilarious since all the phrasing is all jacked up. It is dam funny whether it is poking fun any anyone specific or not.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2013, 10:56:41 AM »
Yeah yeah, and yet, you felt compelled to reply and comment on them. At any rate, jokes about you, not for you, so not really required that you watch it guy. But if you did, and simply want to everyone to think you're not obsessing over what I post, then sure, feel free to go out of your way to state you didn't.  :roll: I guess the point being, if you had that much self control and ability to ignore anything I post, you'd not be where you are at now. So who are you trying to convince here, you, or me?

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2013, 11:03:59 AM »
Don't you bring your sadness down on me....when peace is free.....

Mathius

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2013, 12:58:14 PM »
Years ago I had a girlfriend that looked almost exactly like her. Her name was Rachel too.  :-k
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

tggodfrey

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2013, 02:02:02 PM »
Who really cares. 

To the OP, sorry man sucks, thanks for the heads up.

To the rest of you thinking about modding her.....I think masturbaiting would be more entertaining.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy