Author Topic: Phantasm laserdisc set.  (Read 562 times)

Michael Helgeson

Phantasm laserdisc set.
« on: November 26, 2005, 01:38:56 PM »
I finally obtained Phantasm 4 Oblivion on laserdisc.My LD Phantasm set is complete.I will include pics later tonite if I get a chance,as the Oblivion ld is pretty rare,just not enough were pressed to go around! ! !
I had to scower and search ebay for the last 3 months doing a check every 3 days for someone to finally place one up for sale.ALl that ebay time finally paid off.
I can die happy and take my Phantasm LD set to my grave with me.
God Bless the Tall Man ! ! !

esteban

Re: Phantasm laserdisc set.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 07:14:40 PM »
Quote from: "Michael Helgeson"
I finally obtained Phantasm 4 Oblivion on laserdisc.My LD Phantasm set is complete.I will include pics later tonite if I get a chance,as the Oblivion ld is pretty rare,just not enough were pressed to go around! ! !
I had to scower and search ebay for the last 3 months doing a check every 3 days for someone to finally place one up for sale.ALl that ebay time finally paid off.
I can die happy and take my Phantasm LD set to my grave with me.
God Bless the Tall Man ! ! !
friggin' awesome. when you watch it, you gotta tell us if the LD captures all of the greatness of the original film. I'm assuming this copy you got is in very good conditon...
  |    | 

DragonmasterDan

Phantasm laserdisc set.
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 09:44:59 AM »
I'm always worried about rot on old discs, I picked up a handful of discs SEALED from a going out of business video store and several had signs of rot :(

In that collection were the Criterion NON-Directors Cut of Blade Runner among other cool movies.
--DragonmasterDan

Michael Helgeson

Phantasm laserdisc set.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 02:06:52 PM »
alot of people confuse speckle with rot,and cross talk with rot also.
I have had only 4-5 disc that have had rot in maybe the 300+ I have owned over the past 6 years.

esteban

Phantasm laserdisc set.
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 08:14:59 PM »
all i can do is repeat myself: awesome.
  |    | 

TR0N

Phantasm laserdisc set.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 05:16:14 PM »
Come here boy!!!!!!!

1+

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec