Author Topic: Can any body Value these items for me ?  (Read 446 times)

Flare65

Re: Can any body Value these items for me ?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 11:43:36 AM »
I used to have three cases just like that.  now I just have one.  Sold the other two on eBay years ago.  I found them at a mom & pop video game store (closed down now) in Chicago back in the mid 1990's.  I also remember buying the original TG-16 cd player attachment used from the place for $80.00.  This was back when the 16 bit era was dying out and the newer consoles were the rage...

Anyway, what was cool about the case was it had custom cut foam that fit the original TG-12 console, 2 controllers, turbo tap like a glove.  Due to age though, the foam started falling a part and crumbling away.

nectarsis

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 11:59:56 AM »
I offer you:  (1:30-1:45)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 01:14:43 PM »
there not worth much you should just give them to me dude 8)
Or raffle them. :P

Colossus1574

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 03:51:02 PM »
No offense bud, I ain't wearing a dorky bandanna like that....so ain't worth nothing to me.  And ditto on the case, I got a PCE.  Hope u didn't pay much for 'em.

swiss780

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 04:01:49 PM »
Please dont hate... Why arew you here if you didnt like the  tg16 stuff..... I dont Really care , I collect Turbo grafx 16 merchadise... its more sentimental value to me... I use to own the First one in canada as a kid (tg16) in 88 ... MY dad was a manger for Nec so we got it before it came out.. Unfortunalty hes not here... but yah collect the games and merchandise when ever i have extra cash... I didnt pay much for them box worked out to be 120 with whole bunch of games and system which i just sold so maybe 5 $ and bandada its gunna hang on the handle of the case... Why would i wear it.

=;

NightWolve

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 06:11:04 PM »
No offense bud, I ain't wearing a dorky bandanna like that....so ain't worth nothing to me.

Yeah, that was the other aspect to it...even if I did feel comfortable going out in public wearing a bandana, it sure as hell wouldn't be THAT one! Heh-heh. Although, I guess it's mostly military looking and after being rolled up, the "Bloody Wolf" text wouldn't even be displayed. If not, well, less than 1% of the population would even know it's gamer-related merchandise - "Bloody Wolf" easily lends itself to being interpreted in a military context in the general sense. Regardless, unless you look like say, I dunno, Bernie, you'd still come off looking like dork. ;)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 06:13:28 PM by NightWolve »

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2012, 03:22:18 PM »
Can't be any worse than those Naruto headbands. :P
http://www.azcostume.com/0212
Not to hijack this thread any further, don't sell those items for ebay prices on these forums and expect people to shell out the cash for them it ain't going to happen. They are worth whatever people are willing to buy them for and I'm pretty sure it isn't all that hard to replicate that stuff anyway.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2012, 03:28:02 PM »
Can't be any worse than those Naruto headbands. :P
http://www.azcostume.com/0212
Not to hijack this thread any further, don't sell those items for ebay prices on these forums and expect people to shell out the cash for them it ain't going to happen. They are worth whatever people are willing to buy them for and I'm pretty sure it isn't all that hard to replicate that stuff anyway.

He already made it clear he is not selling them, but just curious on their worth.   :wink:

motdelbourt

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2012, 03:27:44 AM »
I don't know, but I like that case. If I ever need one of my kidneys transported, I hope it's in that case. Wrapped in the Bloody Wolf bandana.

mrhaboobi

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2012, 09:34:20 AM »
I have that case for my tg 16, came with the bundle i bought, but id like the same style of case for my turbo express. they made a smaller version.. if anyone has one id be keen to talk..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx