Author Topic: WTB: Neutopia 2  (Read 398 times)

baldguyvideogames

Re: WTB: Shockman, Order of the Griffon, Neutopia 2, and Cratermaze
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »
I just sold all of my genesis stuff and would like to get some nice turbo games with the money I made. If anyone would be willing to sell Shockman, Order of the Griffon, or Neutopia 2 with game and Manuel I'd love to buy them. I don't need a box because I'll slap a sparky sticker on it. I'd also like Cratermaze with Game, Manuel and Jewel case. Thanks guys. 

I have a copy of order of the griffon for sale in my thread I made.  It's jewel only with a crispy manual, but the hu-card is excellent.  Let me know if you would be interested.
If you are interested in more than tg16, check out my store at baldguyvideogames.com  I will change this signature if I post tg16 items to my store.

Lilgrafx

Re: WTB: Shockman and Neutopia 2
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 02:39:40 PM »
Is it appropriate to bump a WTB?

What ever BUMP

FiftyQuid

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 04:30:22 PM »
You should mention that you want the manual as well for Shockman.  Myself and SavePointVG have offered up loose hu cards.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Lilgrafx

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012, 04:43:09 PM »
You should mention that you want the manual as well for Shockman.  Myself and SavePointVG have offered up loose hu cards.

It says that in the post. I'm watching an auction right now and If that doesn't come through, or if some one doesn't offer me one, I might take you up on that, By the way have your games come in yet?

FiftyQuid

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2012, 05:07:43 PM »

It says that in the post. I'm watching an auction right now and If that doesn't come through, or if some one doesn't offer me one, I might take you up on that, By the way have your games come in yet?
Ah... sorry.  I missed that. 

They have not.  I thought they might show up Friday, but I forgot Canada Post isn't reliable.  Don't worry you'll be the first to know.  :)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.