Author Topic: Price Check for a Complete Bonk 3 in Mint Condition  (Read 741 times)

Sparky

Re: Price Check for a Complete Bonk 3 in Mint Condition
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 07:14:47 AM »
bonk3 loose is 95  mint 285
parasol loose is 35  mint 60
bomberman 03 loose is 40 +  ( mint with all 180
shockman 40 loose 75 mint

Hahaha... Next time someone asks for help with pricing I would not jump in. (( shrugs))
Your loose amounts are closer to complete amounts... $285 for a mint bonk3? where da hell did ya get that number from?

Quoting the so called market value which is eBay is a fools market and where no fools here.

"Where" no fools, eh?

Now did you call me out on that in jest or did i upset you with my comment of fools bay?
Either way ya got me good ya bastard :P & not everyone is a fool using ebay, but it seems lately that a good majority are.

swiss780

swiss780

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2012, 03:19:55 PM »
http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/turbografx-16/bomberman-93#completed-auctions get bent sparky n00b. there's 2 site showing current market value's  just cause u bought something years ago doesn't mean its that same price... iv seen game triple in price in last years .... its called tangable investment , especially when the economy is shit people invest in other RAREITY items.

swiss780

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2012, 03:20:55 PM »

FiftyQuid

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2012, 03:32:22 PM »
http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/turbografx-16/bomberman-93#completed-auctions get bent sparky n00b. there's 2 site showing current market value's  just cause u bought something years ago doesn't mean its that same price... iv seen game triple in price in last years .... its called tangable investment , especially when the economy is shit people invest in other RAREITY items.
The economy isn't shit if people are putting hundreds of dollars into video games.  People invest in gold when the economy goes to shit, not HU cards.

While it doesn't mean it's the same price, it doesn't justify a jump a jump to $285.  Resellers are selling Bonk's for $100 loose to collectors.  I'd say it's closer to $80 in value to gamers that want to play it.  Someday the moons will align and we'll meet in the middle.

[EDIT] BTW, there's a button to the right labelled "Modify" which allows you to edit your posts.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

NightWolve

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 03:33:27 PM »
http://www.rarityguide.com/turbografx16_view.php

Hm, it's a good guess that is where our recently featured profiteer 'megahit79' must be getting his info from also, wanting $300 just for the manual. It would appear he's working off of stats like this to give him a ballpark range figure to start with and jack up the price from that point.

swiss780

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 03:37:51 PM »
I didnt say anything about buying Hu cards for rariety, I said iv seen games triple in price ( NES )  80-95 dollars isnt triple its 10 %  increase... your arguing over some carging you + 10% on an item. big deal...

infact most business strive off of 10-20 % gains.... 

Sparky

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2012, 03:50:00 PM »
You go by those charts and pay those amounts, no one here is paying those prices even these days. Sorry if you have paid prices like that but justifying it won't help ya here,  poor thing. (( rubs back))

Hahaha oh I love that n00b word :P.

swiss780

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2012, 03:52:51 PM »
you cant buy them local , only place is online. and those prices are from 3 website averaged.

Sparky

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2012, 04:00:04 PM »
Again, no one here is paying those prices.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2012, 04:04:00 PM »
Again, no one here is paying those prices.

Got that right.  :)  f*ckers!!!

mrhaboobi

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 07:22:58 PM »
To be fair, im sure there are people here paying those prices, i figure they are just not going public about it :)

Seems that pricing of tg16 stuff has sky rocketed for no reason at all.. i cant understand why, do people see it as a market that was untapped in terms of collectibility, eg you could buy most/all of the "rare" games cheap just a few years ago, i remember paying $50 for new sealed might and magics, and cottons etc.. not god knows why but they seem to have now gone us to crazy prices..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

tggodfrey

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 11:15:56 PM »
Bonk manual is worth 10.00 to me.  I dont care if its Card or CD
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Black Tiger

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2012, 03:01:00 AM »
you cant buy them local , only place is online. and those prices are from 3 website averaged.

There are three or four local places here in Canada selling Bonk 3 for less than half of that rarity guide price's high end and these are still over priced.

The most anyone should pay for a very good quality ("mint" is subjective) Bonk 3 HuCard on eBay is $80 - $100. That's going by actual sale prices on eBay the last few years. Price guides may be random in general, but Bonk 3 is a game that is always having it's value confused between HuCard and CD.

After writing that, I actually checked eBay. :P

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bonk-3-Bonks-Big-Adventure-TurboGrafx-16-1993-/230792574945?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item35bc4f37e1

The only copy that has actually sold in the eBay's current history got bid up to $99. The unsold rotting listings are for prices similar to that bs price guide. Anyone can list a Buy-it-now only listing on eBay for Bonk 3 at $10,000, but that doesn't mean anything.

A general rule for value is, if you have to ask or check a price guide to see what something is worth, then you aren't up on value/pricing and shouldn't be giving advice to others.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:02:50 AM by Black Tiger »
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

city41