Author Topic: Bald Guy Video Games tg16 games and hardware for sale what is left now  (Read 808 times)

baldguyvideogames

I try to keep the front page updated, but transferring to real store is very time consuming.  As of this posting everything listed in the first post is available however I have received some more pms (including yours bernie which I will get back to you as soon as I can) so this could change and I will try to update immediately for everyone.
hmm..  thought this was all gone.  PM incoming. 
If you are interested in more than tg16, check out my store at baldguyvideogames.com  I will change this signature if I post tg16 items to my store.

DragonmasterDan

I got my stuff as well! Sorry I forgot to post that in this thread.
--DragonmasterDan

swiss780

bravo devil ninja! how much,.

FiftyQuid

bravo devil ninja! how much,.
You're suppose to throw him offers.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

baldguyvideogames

Just to let everyone know I have received and accepted an offer for just about everything.  The only items left are the converter and the 2 pc engine games and there are offers being worked out on those as well.  I will adjust the listing to show my prices for the remaining items.  I might just throw those 3 up on the bay if I can't find a buyer here.  Be sure to let me know if you're interested in those 3.  Thank you so much again everyone and i'll be back again if I get more tg16 stuff you can bet on it.
If you are interested in more than tg16, check out my store at baldguyvideogames.com  I will change this signature if I post tg16 items to my store.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Aww man..  Does that mean the games I PM'd ya about are gone? 

Mathius

Same? I sent a PM around a week ago with no reply. If you didn't want to hold what I inquired about then that's fine, but a courtesy PM would have been appreciated.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

baldguyvideogames

I am sorry mathius, I thought I sent you a pm as well.  My bad on that.  All I have left is those three items.  I just made a mistake in not contacting you.

Same? I sent a PM around a week ago with no reply. If you didn't want to hold what I inquired about then that's fine, but a courtesy PM would have been appreciated.

Firebomber7

Re: Bald Guy Video Games tg16 games and hardware for sale what is left now
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2012, 02:48:09 PM »
Just bought a Lynx2 from him. Very good communication!

CPTRAVE

Re: Bald Guy Video Games tg16 games and hardware for sale what is left now
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2012, 03:05:09 AM »
PM sent