Author Topic: Bald Guy Video Games tg16 games and hardware for sale what is left now  (Read 818 times)

baldguyvideogames

Here is a link to an album of photos of everything on imageshack.  http://imageshack.us/g/190/dsc0091um.jpg/

Any and all questions can be directed to me here on this thread, through pm, or directly via email at trevor@baldguyvideogames.com

EDIT 8:00 AM 6/22 - I only have the 2 remaining items left.  $25 for both would be fine with me.  I will take offers too.

Thanks so much again for being an awesome community for sellers like myself and I will definitely want to come back whenever I get more.

Yu-Yu Hakusho (PC Engine) complete in jewel
Bomberman 94 (PC Engine) complete in jewel

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:25:50 PM by baldguyvideogames »
If you are interested in more than tg16, check out my store at baldguyvideogames.com  I will change this signature if I post tg16 items to my store.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Aha!!  You made it in.  I will be in touch soon to see what ya have left. 

wlemonds

I sent you an email.

DragonmasterDan

emailed.
--DragonmasterDan

baldguyvideogames

Aha!!  You made it in.  I will be in touch soon to see what ya have left. 

Sounds good Bernie, thanks again for helping me to get in here period.
If you are interested in more than tg16, check out my store at baldguyvideogames.com  I will change this signature if I post tg16 items to my store.

Sadler

Good to see you here man! Thanks again for the booster and stuff! :)

baldguyvideogames

Good to see you here man! Thanks again for the booster and stuff! :)

Yeah no problem at all thanks again for buying.  I actually just got done boxing it all up and getting it packed and ready to go.  Hard to find a box for the booster since it's a little oddly shaped.  Thankfully I have a large stack of random size boxes.

Sadler

Now that I'm actually at a computer and not on my phone, let me say what I already said to you in various emails, and have said to the mods. I really appreciate the fact that you handled criticism well, adjusted your prices, and have offered to sell directly to the community. Thanks again!

PS Wasn't the booster+ boxed?

SMF

Welcome to the community. I don't need anything just wanted to say welcome.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Lilgrafx

FiftyQuid

Uh... what's left?  PM sent.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

baldguyvideogames

Uh... what's left?  PM sent.

I want to put this out there before the weekend comes and a lot of people start looking at this and ask the same question.  Everything is still available.  What I am doing is taking offers for either everything, individual items, or small bundles over the weekend and then on monday I will sort of what I have received and sell accordingly.  This is the fairest way for me to sell these things for as much as I can while not making people who are offering wait forever and a day to finalize a deal.  Whatever is left over after monday if it's not all gone will just be listed here on a first come first serve basis and also put up in my store.

Thanks everyone who has posted and pmed me so far.  If I haven't got back to you yet I will as soon as I can.  I am a father of a newborn baby so my time is both limited and random so please be patient if I don't respond right away.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Congrats on the newborn baby!  We understand peeps have lives outside of this.  :) 

BigusSchmuck

PM sent.

FiftyQuid

Congrats on the newborn baby!  We understand peeps have lives outside of this.  :)  
Two kids here.  One newborn, well... 1 year old now (July 4th).  She's a handful so I can relate to the limited time.  If no one has shared the kid to free time ratio with you bald guy here is how it works.

kids:free time

0: 100%
1: 30%
2: 5%
3: 0% until they are 18, then it increases by 1% for every year that passes until your death.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.