Author Topic: Bald Guy Video Games tg16 games and hardware for sale what is left now  (Read 812 times)

mrhaboobi

Pm Sent.

Out of interested in teh pictures you had a Bonk 3, Soldier Blade and Neutopia 2.  I assume theyhave sold, i was just after the boxes :)..

Fingers crossed i might be able to take or or two items off your hands ..

Is this your personal stash or something that was traded in
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

baldguyvideogames

EDIT:  Check first post for current update.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 01:10:57 PM by baldguyvideogames »
If you are interested in more than tg16, check out my store at baldguyvideogames.com  I will change this signature if I post tg16 items to my store.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
I think you might want to update the first post, letting people know that this is basically an auction style sale.  I am sure you will sell everything.  :)

FiftyQuid

I'll put offers in on anything you don't get an offer on.  Well, ...anything but TV Sports:X  Awe hell, I'll offer $2 for all of those right now.  I need the damn jewel cases.   #-o

Yes, I'm serious.

[EDIT] Damn... no case with the one, and a busted hing on the other.  Feck.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:42:59 PM by FiftyQuid »
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
I'll put offers in on anything you don't get an offer on.  Well, ...anything but TV Sports:X  Awe hell, I'll offer $2 for all of those right now.  I need the damn jewel cases.   #-o

Yes, I'm serious.

[EDIT] Damn... no case with the one, and a busted hing on the other.  Feck.

You do realize, that a busted hinge is only the clear plastic lid, which any CD cover will suffice in its place.

FiftyQuid

You do realize, that a busted hinge is only the clear plastic lid, which any CD cover will suffice in its place.
Yeah, I realise that, but c'mon I bid $2!  Now I have to find a new cover.  :)  Send one my way Bern.   :lol:

baldguyvideogames

Pm Sent.

Out of interested in teh pictures you had a Bonk 3, Soldier Blade and Neutopia 2.  I assume theyhave sold, i was just after the boxes :)..

Yeah all those games have sold already and as for other cib items i'm really not interested in separating the boxes since that makes the game a lot less valuable.
If you are interested in more than tg16, check out my store at baldguyvideogames.com  I will change this signature if I post tg16 items to my store.

mrhaboobi

Pm Sent.

Yeah all those games have sold already and as for other cib items i'm really not interested in separating the boxes since that makes the game a lot less valuable.

ok cool.. was still interested in teh chew man fu, but guess you may have been swamped with requests
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

baldguyvideogames

check first post for updated list.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 01:10:25 PM by baldguyvideogames »

Bernie

• Facebook URL
PM sent my friend.  :)

Sadler

Got my stuff today. That was really fast! Thanks so much, very smooth transaction! :D

baldguyvideogames

Got my stuff today. That was really fast! Thanks so much, very smooth transaction! :D

Awesome i'm glad you're happy with everything.  My first satisfied customer here.  :)

Thanks again for everything.

Mathius

PM'd
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

FiftyQuid

You might want to update the first post again baldguy.  :D

Bernie

• Facebook URL
hmm..  thought this was all gone.  PM incoming.