Author Topic: kakutolives unexpected PCE sell off. PC engine duo-r down to 150!! please read  (Read 1276 times)

Opethian

I got it thanks Kakut! and your magical olives

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

kakutolives

lol

back from out of town. will respond to PM's shortly just give me a couple of hours guys
Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

Kaijuboy

You've been PM'd on some of your remaining items!   :D

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
STEAMY HEARTS IS TEH MINE.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

c0ldb33r

You don't have to tell mne, but how much did megaman go for?
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

Bernie

• Facebook URL
STEAMY HEARTS IS TEH MINE.

Bitch!!  I wanted that back!!!!  ugh....  lol

munchiaz

aww man. i missed Cotton again.

BlueBMW

You don't have to tell mne, but how much did megaman go for?

I cant remember now.. i think it was around $25 but who knows.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

kakutolives

Arkhan your stuff has been shipped. ill PM you the tracking number in the morning.

as for people still interested I apologize. I have a lot of crapola keeping me busy in IRL at the moment. I will try to to reply to PM's as soon as possible
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

kakutolives

bumping to inform that I am willing to contemplate all offers on whatever is left. no reasonable offer will be refused! ;)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
STEAMHEARTS ALL OVER MEEEEEE

thanks!!1!12343e4r5rt
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

XYXZYZ

I sent a PM for the remaining Sapphire a couple weeks ago, just wondering where everything stands with that.

Kaijuboy

I sent a PM for the remaining Sapphire a couple weeks ago, just wondering where everything stands with that.

I also contacted her weeks ago about a couple of items, heard back a total, replied back agreeing and asked for a Paypal Addy, and have heard NOTHING since, even after a couple more PMs.  In all honesty, it really doesnt make me feel confident about sending him/her any money.  I mean seriously, Im trying to GIVE this person MONEY and cant get a response (and they've logged in several times since).  #-o  I can imagine having to wait another couple weeks more hoping to get my item or having to go through paypal to get a refund....  [-X

XYXZYZ

I can imagine having to wait another couple weeks more hoping to get my item or having to go through paypal to get a refund....  [-X
Yeah, that's a good point. :-k

kakutolives

with all due respect to the previous 2 posters: I said in the original post that I was moving, making this an incredible mess for me. just about everybody that paid me got their items sent and shipped. only 1 is pending to be shipped on monday (jperryss paid for Advance V.G. and it will be sent on monday)
for references please PM anybody that has done buisness with me. As for the previous 2 posters above me, I owe both and apology for not following back for a paypal address to get paid, however Sapphire has been requested by A LOT of people and I had it on hold for Bernie since it came as a request from him. please consider a sale final with me if I provide you the paypal and rest assured it will be shipped.

for anybody that cares I ended up moving within the same apartment complex (went from double to single but my brother is cool with me using the wifi since i am still within range. funny how life can work out sometimes)

again sorry for the inconveniences to those that did not get a followup I assure you it was either due real life catching up or because I gave first priority wait to some members of the forum. Bernie said that it was ok to just sell it any member of the board just about 2-3 days ago. so it is done being on hold.

also lowering the price of the PC engine DUO-R to 150 if you pick it up locally
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:22:23 PM by kakutolives »