Author Topic: Father beats daughter's rapist to death  (Read 1145 times)

Gogan

Re: Father beats daughter's rapist to death
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 08:18:42 AM »
I know Im coming off kind of extreme here. I'm no sadist, and I do feel bad for the daughter, father, and family of the deceased. But I've heard enough about these predators, it's sickening. There's no reason these people shouldn't be put to death....after the FACT.
Nothin beats the real thing.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2012, 08:28:22 AM »
They should just be taken to a prison where they become the rape-bitch. 

3 big bubbas seems fair.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Gogan

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 08:37:13 AM »
That would work too. But you'd have to many whiners saying it's not fair and just. They deserve a second rape!!..er, um chance.   :roll:

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 09:06:19 AM »
This topic should most likely be locked by the original poster.  Something like this can quickly lead to heated discussion.  Hell, I am just now coming down from a level of pissed off I have not seen in a long time. 

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2012, 09:10:34 AM »
Gogan don't lock SHIT. 
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Gogan

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2012, 09:14:39 AM »
Haha, I feel ya Bernie.  But alas, the gates will remain open

nodtveidt

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2012, 09:19:27 AM »
If I came into my house and saw a man sexually violating one of my daughters, you damn well better believe that I will beat him into oblivion right then and there. There is absolutely no excuse for abusing a child in such a manner. Living with the knowledge that you have taken another person's life isn't easy, and I know because I live with that knowledge every day, but what's done is done and you can't change it once it happens. And honestly, that is a daughter who is going to be loyal to her father for the rest of both of their days.

vestcoat

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2012, 09:34:39 AM »
Thats too bad..  And also the reason the USA is currently in trouble.  Too many bleeding hearts in the f*cking country.  I have to worry about my children and wife, and GOD help me if I defend my own and now I am the one thats possibly in the wrong.  You are right, it doesnt save money the way we currently execute our trash.  It takes way too long, too many appeals.  unneeded bullshit.  Hey, if there is reason to suspect that the state is wrong, I am all for it.  However, in cases such as this, where this is no doubt that the person is guilty.... Trial, death sentence, outside to hang.  End of story.  I will back out of this topic now, cuz it will surely end up in Fighting Street if I continue.  Apparently you have not been in the situation where a family member, child, or close friend was raped or murdered.  Now..  with that said..  I have to say, I DO see where you are coming from.  I am not blind.  If I were to murder someone, in this type of situation, I would have a hard time dealing with it.  It is a human life, and I have ended that.  Would be hard for me, BUT I would get through it because I know it was justified.   
Trials are important because we're rarely 100% certain that we have the right guy. In this case, the rapist was caught in the act, but history is full of executions that were later found to be wrongfully convicted. Anyway, I HAVE had a member of my immediate family that was drugged and date raped and the rapist was never brought to justice. Did I want to find the guy and do terrible things? Yes, but over the last ten years I'm glad I didn't have the opportunity. The world is full of atrocities and monstrous people and there's not a god damn thing I can do about it. The only thing I can control is whether I waste my life retaliating and killing in turn. Sometimes I feel differently (which is why I don't own a gun), but I'm pretty sure this is where I stand. It's an extreme point of view and I respect where others are coming from.

Gogan

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2012, 09:52:14 AM »
Slippery slope for sure, as there are often times ppl wrongly accused of rape. But if you're caught with your pants down, well....

RegalSin

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2012, 04:40:36 PM »
The man did not rape his daughter, he probably had his hands on her. It was reported the man feels terrible about the whole thing, and wants to face punishment for it.

Tatsujin

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2012, 04:51:06 PM »
More oxygen for the rest of us.

and probably even more tg-16 stuff :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Gogan

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2012, 02:07:41 AM »
The man did not rape his daughter, he probably had his hands on her. It was reported the man feels terrible about the whole thing, and wants to face punishment for it.

Thank god he intervened before that happened, which would have. And sure, any normal person who takes another persons life will feel bad and be remorseful, I know I would. Doesn't make it any less right.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2012, 04:10:38 AM »
Yeah, cuz that is just soooo much better.....

turbokon

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2012, 06:07:33 AM »
I have three daughters of my own. God forbids if that ever happens to me, I would probably do the same thing.  Sounds like he didn't mean to kill him, his rage just took control. I'm glad he wasn't indicted.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

RegalSin

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2012, 01:30:49 PM »
At least one of them is going to have intercourse, and will call rape on it.

Keep in mind, when the law says rape, it means by forcable entry, like battery, for example.

When people say rape, they just mean having sex, where the woman does not enjoy it, and runs crying to her parents, or retarded freind and they filled with hate, decides to call the police.

It is worst when people are underage, because the parents will try and pressure them into making a false statement.

To make things more retarded, when a person have intercourse, the parents might send the victim to a help center. You know those dumb places where they give special hugs. An employee ( aids, nurses, shrinks,
gaurds ) most likely will abuse the patients. People are too stupid to handle things, or understandt things but I guess that is how the world works.

You remember the hate riots. One moment people could be sitting down, enjoying breakfast. Then the next thing you know, the hatemongers get up, and start attacking the family members. That is the same way people react, to "rape ( aka all sex, aka any sexual interaction including flirting). The next thing that triggers that, is the religious people, who do not even know what is what.

So to the guy at the time, he was probably filled with ideas, about this person interacting with his daughter. In his mind, he was doing the right thing, but now thinking about it, he realized he made a wrong decision.

Did the person put up a struggle? Was he fleeing?