Author Topic: shit Gaijin never say  (Read 1628 times)

Ji-L87

Re: shit Gaijin never say
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2012, 02:24:20 AM »
Haha!  I wonder if I would starve in Japan?
Well, there's always McDonalds and KFC : D
Haha!  I wonder if I would starve in Japan?

Or possibly get fat. If I went there and stayed for too long I probably would *seriously picky with food*
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

NightWolve

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2012, 06:03:01 PM »
I am actually shocked that many of you feign ignorance of squatting whilst here in the States/Canada. Have you never used a public restroom? Do you actually allow your tender, clean flesh to touch the lid of Sodom? I don't care if you put wax paper/sanitary tissue on the lid. That's sanitary theatre.

2-3 layers of toilet paper on top, wasteful, but I can sit and shit in some level of comfort knowing that my ass cheeks aren't absorbing the sweat of the last person's ass cheeks that sat, shat, and sweat there. ;)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:51:49 PM by NightWolve »

Tatsujin

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2012, 06:29:36 PM »
I am actually shocked that many of you feign ignorance of squatting whilst here in the States/Canada. Have you never used a public restroom? Do you actually allow your tender, clean flesh to touch the lid of Sodom? I don't care if you put wax paper/sanitary tissue on the lid. That's sanitary theatre.

2-3 layers of toilet paper on top, wasteful, but I can sit and shit in some level of comfort knowing that my ass cheeks aren't absorbing the sweat of last person's ass cheeks that sat, shat, and sweat there. ;)

WORD!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

SamIAm

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2012, 08:45:48 PM »
Jesus Christ,

storino03

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2012, 04:09:00 PM »
Unless you are constantly licking your buttocks or have your children eat off your cheeks, I don't think anyone would care if there is more bacteria (down there) than people in Japan who don't touch a damn toilet seat/lid.

NightWolve

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
Jesus Christ,

Well, good to know for when he was around, anybody that ever shook his hand has to wonder... Heh. "THAT'S RIGHT GERMOPHOBE! I just took a great big ole stinky shit and I didn't wash or wipe a damn thing! *holds out his right hand* Put her there, nice to meetcha!"

tggodfrey

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2012, 02:54:57 AM »
eh, the purpose of squatting is not sanitary, its to avoid relaxing and taking your sweet time reading the paper or better yet, falling asleep on the shitter at work.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

esteban

« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2012, 09:48:41 AM »

2-3 layers of toilet paper on top, wasteful, but I can sit and shit in some level of comfort knowing that my ass cheeks aren't absorbing the sweat of last person's ass cheeks that sat, shat, and sweat there. ;)

WORD!!

Sanitary Theatre.

|    | 

guyjin

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2012, 11:24:38 AM »
3 tales of the toilet!

First time I encountered a bidet was in Spain. I had to pee REAL bad and entered the bathroom; the lid was down so I started peeing in the convenient urinal next to it. I then saw the sink-like handles on the bidet and panicked. I did not pee everywhere, but I did leave that bathroom looking rather sheepish.

Second tale of the toilet was in Japan. Was staying with my host family and used the bathroom. I saw a bunch of buttons on the wall next to me, and being a compulsive button pusher, I threw caution to the wind and pushed the big red one. SURPRISE ASS-SPRAY! I figure it's on a timer and wait for it to finish. and wait. and wait... I start pushing other buttons, labeled in moon language, to no avail. Eventually, I get the darn thing to stop. My ass was so clean it squeaked.

Finally, my only encounter with squat toilets in Japan went surprisingly well, though fortunately all I had to do was #1. However, I tried to do it like a urinal and stood full upright. There was splashing. to avoid dirtying myself I moved my legs apart until I looked like an inverted Y. Seemed to work.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Tatsujin

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2012, 11:51:45 AM »
Nice tales bro.
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

esteban

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2012, 05:11:25 PM »
3 tales of the toilet!

First time I encountered a bidet was in Spain. I had to pee REAL bad and entered the bathroom; the lid was down so I started peeing in the convenient urinal next to it. I then saw the sink-like handles on the bidet and panicked. I did not pee everywhere, but I did leave that bathroom looking rather sheepish.

Second tale of the toilet was in Japan. Was staying with my host family and used the bathroom. I saw a bunch of buttons on the wall next to me, and being a compulsive button pusher, I threw caution to the wind and pushed the big red one. SURPRISE ASS-SPRAY! I figure it's on a timer and wait for it to finish. and wait. and wait... I start pushing other buttons, labeled in moon language, to no avail. Eventually, I get the darn thing to stop. My ass was so clean it squeaked.

Finally, my only encounter with squat toilets in Japan went surprisingly well, though fortunately all I had to do was #1. However, I tried to do it like a urinal and stood full upright. There was splashing. to avoid dirtying myself I moved my legs apart until I looked like an inverted Y. Seemed to work.

You had me at "inverted Y" .

Holy crap.
  |    | 

kazekirifx

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2012, 02:45:44 PM »
All developed nations should have bidets. Anything less is just barbaric.

storino03

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2012, 05:49:13 PM »
All developed nations should have toilets, instead of bidets. Sure, they may be cleaner, but...USA USA USA! :P

esteban

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2012, 05:24:34 AM »

I want a bidet. For real.

|    |