Author Topic: Auction - FS Games with mans and cases |* before ebay.  (Read 2452 times)

DrBread

Re: Auction - FS Games with mans and cases |* before ebay.
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2012, 06:07:19 AM »
Bernie is my hero..
I really like video games...

SMF

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2012, 06:23:24 AM »
its cool if you got beef with someone on here, But at no time do you bring in someones family. You my friend are the type of person to help someone out to their face but rip them off later behind their back.

The sig is uncalled for, Face facts man this all started over you asking WAY to much money for commons and you got pissy and started calling people names. We all see where the problem lies. We see what kind of man you are.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

SMF

« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2012, 06:34:36 AM »
Alright man.  I messaged you and asked you to change your sig.  You choose to respond for me to suck a dick.  Dont think I have to say anymore.  Oh and you also added "Anytime any place" Shame on you swissy.  Shouldn't advertise your moms sexual escapades online like that.  We wouldnt want more fuktards like you popping out.  I seen a few posts back where you said "grow up"  Might need to do a little of that yourself.  And you will change the sig.  It is offensive to another forum member.  I was just giving you the opportunity to be a grown up before going over your head. 

WOW he was busy today cause he sent me this........

(No subject)
« Sent to: SMF on: Today at 08:40:49 AM »

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i bet  your a fat old fag ahahahah fagget

I mean really Swiss lol. Well enjoy your membership while you can cause i see you being banned from the forums soon. Calling me that is uncalled for.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

bartre

« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2012, 06:37:59 AM »
wow, that's completely out of line.
i kind of don't want him to get banned though, just to see how stupid this guy will get.
on the other hand, i wouldn't want there to be any misconception for other idiots.

soop

« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2012, 06:58:59 AM »
Oh and you also added "Anytime any place" Shame on you swissy.  Shouldn't advertise your moms sexual escapades online like that.

No matter how much of a douche mover he is Bernie, you should probably leave Gail out of it - she already has enough suffering what with having a douchebag son like old Paddy here.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2012, 07:26:49 AM »
feedback score for 17807070068 ?

What is that your cell number?  o.O

Sadler

« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2012, 07:31:28 AM »
Sure looks that way.

soop

« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2012, 07:34:56 AM »
feedback score for 17807070068 ?

What is that your cell number?  o.O

Lol, yeah it is!

roflmao

« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2012, 07:50:14 AM »
I can't say I've ever used one of these sites before, but I gotta say I'm pretty tempted now. :P

http://www.prankdial.com/
http://hoaxcall.com/home.html
http://www.callerbot.com/

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2012, 09:18:07 AM »
Nah, just let this guys thread die.  He isn't worth the effort.  

Oh....one more thing... I WIN!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:23:21 AM by Bernie »

swiss780

« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2012, 04:51:04 PM »
your all the ones who started talking shit for no reason. |What cant take the heat back....  like get bent. wha wha wha...  who the hell is gail.

khog143

« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2012, 05:01:25 PM »
We started talking shit because you wanted too much money, whether stupid people on your ebay listings realize it or not, then people came to the defense of, from what I can tell by my limited time here, a highly respected, highly likable forum member.  You clearly haven't realized this in the couple months you've been here, but in the couple weeks I have been here, this is a community.  And, while you are alienating yourself on the outskirts like a leper, others are happily enjoying it.  I hope I'm not stepping outside of my boundaries stating this...but even if I am I think it was something that would be said, if not by me, then by another forum member.

swiss780

« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2012, 05:02:28 PM »
how when i listed them on ebay and there at the price im asking.... with few days to go

swiss780

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2012, 05:04:17 PM »
maybe my prices where high maybe i over calculated but dont be all haters and shit.just  tell me, dont say it like dicks give me respect. you want respect then you get talked to on the same level as you talked to me.. seems fair?

Sparky

« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2012, 07:47:30 PM »
You earn respect, no one gives it, Your a know it all and people have tried to tell ya, it's to late you f*ck up large. See ya