Author Topic: Auction - FS Games with mans and cases |* before ebay.  (Read 2482 times)

Arjak

Re: Auction - FS Games with mans and cases |* before ebay.
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2012, 01:52:28 PM »
Swiss780, you are a douchebag of the highest order. We deal with your kind almost every month. You come here, want things from us, then charge outrageous prices for common games, refuse to man up and accept that what you're doing is wrong. The only reason you're here is because you have a get rich quick scheme, trying to take advantage of fans of an fairly unknown system. You are simply trying to take advantage of people who already have a tough fandom.

Go home and jerk off to your $100 "ULTR@ R@RE!!!!!11111" copies of Keith Courage, or whatever you were selling.

After reading this whole thread, I must say to all the REAL members here, I'm proud of all your responses. I may not have gotten to read the original post, but I get the gist. Your posts are all full of win, and even with the friction, I'm proud to be a apart of this community. I think everything has been said, except...

He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Gogan

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2012, 12:44:45 AM »
When are people gonna realize that video games aren't going to make you rich?
Nothin beats the real thing.

soop

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2012, 02:41:33 AM »
When are people gonna realize that video games aren't going to make you rich?

Not in money anyway.  But they will make you rich in FUN!!!!

Gogan

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2012, 04:43:53 AM »
Exactly. That's the only reason I have what I have. If it wasn't fun anymore, I wouldn't have em. There's much more profitable ways to make money.
Nothin beats the real thing.

khog143

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2012, 05:07:23 AM »
Agreed, there are very few people who got rich off of their games, and they didn't make their money by reselling.  I think of people like AVGN getting money out of it through their creative talent, and I don't really now how much he makes, I just know that it is his way of making money in life.

T2KFreeker

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2012, 07:52:32 AM »
BUT, BUT, BUT, My financial adviser told me that Video Games is better than the stock market because people are paying up to $10,000.00 for a NES! I saw it on Storage Wars! Plus, the proof is on ebay! Look at the money being thrown around by idiots with way too much money and time on their hands!  :roll: VERY sad. It is what it is though. Too bad crap like ebay has taken so much fun out of the hunt for the stuff though.  [-( This assclown here that started this thread is a prime example. Oh, and Go Get Em', Bernie! :mrgreen:
END OF LINE.

Deletion

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »
Agreed, there are very few people who got rich off of their games, and they didn't make their money by reselling.  I think of people like AVGN getting money out of it through their creative talent, and I don't really now how much he makes, I just know that it is his way of making money in life.

I'm pretty sure James Rolfe has a full-time job and that his primary income is not from his YouTube channel.

roflmao

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2012, 01:08:38 PM »
I'm pretty sure James Rolfe has a full-time job and that his primary income is not from his YouTube channel.

Yeah, he's making a movie based on his Youtube channel. :)

khog143

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2012, 01:53:26 PM »
I thought I had read somewhere that cinemassacre is his main job now, and I just figured the main cash cow of cinemassacre was the AVGN character and series

Deletion

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2012, 05:33:09 PM »
I thought I had read somewhere that cinemassacre is his main job now, and I just figured the main cash cow of cinemassacre was the AVGN character and series

In the behind-the-scenes type videos before he started making his movie, he mentioned that his "real job" prevented him from putting out more videos or creating them at a faster rate. But you may be right now that his movie is in production. It seems like he may have left his job to focus on the film. I hope it does well, because selling web ads and merch like shirts and DVDs on Cinemassacre is a tough way to make a living.

Yeah, he's making a movie based on his Youtube channel. :)

I know. I happily contributed $10!  :P

khog143

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2012, 05:37:11 PM »
Yeah, it seemed like he was living a pretty good life, which is why I thought that it was badass that he made a living doing that, but I could very easily be wrong.  Certainly wouldn't be the first time lol.  I'm gonna stop hijacking this thread on this massive tangent now haha.

PikachuWarrior

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2012, 07:39:00 PM »
so what were the games he was offering?

soop

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2012, 03:48:31 AM »
so what were the games he was offering?

Just a bunch of unopened Magical Chases.

khog143

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2012, 04:24:20 AM »
You forgot to mention that one VGA copy of Legend of the Hero Tonma.  The VGA grade made it worth like 1 jillion dollars, or something like that

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2012, 04:38:22 AM »

In the behind-the-scenes type videos before he started making his movie, he mentioned that his "real job" prevented him from putting out more videos or creating them at a faster rate. But you may be right now that his movie is in production. It seems like he may have left his job to focus on the film. I hope it does well, because selling web ads and merch like shirts and DVDs on Cinemassacre is a tough way to make a living.

I believe he filmed Wedding Videos prior to getting a contract from ScrewAttack that paid well enough to where he could devote his efforts to web videos and Cinemassacre related projects full time.
--DragonmasterDan