Author Topic: New members/crying bitches....what gives??  (Read 2641 times)

VenomMacbeth

Re: New member....what gives??
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2012, 06:54:51 AM »
I got no beef with you, Storino, but...are you Nintega?

:lol jk
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: New members/crying bitches....what gives??
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2012, 08:42:45 AM »
You know..  I was trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt..  However, seems the sand is wedged too tightly in his vagina, and he went off like some kinda time bomb last night.  Since he has joined, I've seen his posts trying to dictate where a topic should lead, complaining about prices, or asking for Valis II over and over before saying he is going to be forced to buy it off eBay for 25.00....  :cry: :cry: hey crybaby, guess what?  25 bucks really is not all that bad for the game.  :lol:  Its about what I paid. 

Far as shunning the new people..  That's total bullshit.  Check out my join date moron, I am new myself.  I was not a little bitch when I joined, jumped into conversations, didn't try to tell people how to run their topics, ect..  Guess what??  I fit in, and here I am.  So, with that said, maybe it's just YOU.  Seems every month or so, one like you slips in, then cries when they get called out.  It doesn't make sense really.  Check out the raffles this place has on a regular basis.  Yeah, some guys have stipulations, and that is their choice and right to do so.  I don't do them that way, but I don't bitch if someone does.  For crying out loud, pun intended, it is their shit they are giving away!!  This may not pertain to Storino, but it has happened lately...with another new guy.

Anyway, this is the end of my rant.  I tried to make good, but seems it didn't work out like I had hoped.  That is ok though, cuz it is not my loss...its yours.

SamIAm

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2012, 09:30:14 AM »
To anyone who is concerned about the language their young family members run into on the internet, I suggest looking for a browser plugin that automatically catches words you object to.

storino03

« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2012, 09:46:29 AM »
Well, the reason why I asked if anyone had Valis II here was obviously for the community aspect. I'm not in a rush to get it, hence why I mentioned the one on Ebay.

But I'm past all that nonsense that I went on yesterday. As I said in the other post, I can't stand that F word, and a few other members PMed me saying the same thing, so I know I wasn't the only one bothered by it. Just a FYI. That is all.

I'm here to stay. Was going to delete my account, but I like the potential of being a long-time member here. Plus the TG discussions are interesting to read!

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2012, 09:55:13 AM »
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Black Tiger

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2012, 10:00:11 AM »
I don't appreciate some of the language (more than specific words) that some people use around here, but I don't complain because it tends to be celebrated more than tolerated.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

storino03

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2012, 10:01:02 AM »
are you being sarcastic?

Opethian

« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2012, 10:10:28 AM »
I find the word "chair" highly offensive

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2012, 10:16:23 AM »
I don't appreciate some of the language (more than specific words) that some people use around here, but I don't complain because it tends to be celebrated more than tolerated.

I have to admit.  Sometimes the language can get out of hand.   :-#  But, its really not that often.  I try my best to represent myself in a good way here, but I do admit that I have slipped and left some posts while pissed off.   :lol:

But in the end, its our passion for the TG-16 that keeps us here.  Thats why we came here to begin with, and its easy to lose sight of that when we get caught up in shit like this. 

SMF

« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2012, 10:50:04 AM »
Ebay, That word......That 1 little word makes me wanna get some bath salts and eat ebay gougers faces lol.

Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

storino03

« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2012, 11:12:21 AM »

What's Nintega?

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2012, 11:20:32 AM »
You dont wanna know what Nintega is..
trust me

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2012, 11:38:33 AM »

What's Nintega?
First sign of a Nintega is denying the existence of one
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Mathius

« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2012, 01:48:20 PM »
Ebay, That word......That 1 little word makes me wanna get some bath salts and eat ebay gougers faces lol.

This.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2012, 04:14:01 PM »

What's Nintega?
First sign of a Nintega is denying the existence of one

Quoted for truth.