Author Topic: What are your thoughts about sealed game collecting?  (Read 1667 times)

sunteam_paul

Re: What are your thoughts about sealed game collecting?
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2012, 09:02:28 PM »
I can't argue with your logic sign, your gonna be angry no matter what I say. It seems by your comment you have no interest in giving a guy a chance. Thats up to you.

Hey, do you like sealed games: no, I think its dumb

or

Hey do you like sealed games: no, and your an idiot

see the difference?

I agree, it's more effective to attack the point than attack the person making the point.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

HercTNT

« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2012, 04:49:35 AM »
Thank you, you put that into words better than I did. Thats what I was trying to say. Its not personal for me zeta. I don't hate you, I don't think your an idiot. Actually by and large I agree with most of what you have to say. I just don't understand the negativity and abrasivness all the time.

TheClash603

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2012, 05:36:26 AM »
It's not like I'm collecting Barbie games or Sesame Street sealed. Part of it is sentimental, hence why I only collect certain ones and not a full-blown system or genre. So in that sense, it's not "just to have around". I appreciate the comments though :)

You said you only collect sealed games from this generation or last.  You really have a lot of sentimental feelings for a game that came out six months ago?

You might win the award for Most Emotional Guy of the Year.  Big Twilight fan?

storino03

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2012, 07:56:37 AM »
No, it's not sentimental. It's more of a favorite series type of thing. like Tales of games or Final Fantasy. That sort of thing! And no, I'm not a fan of Twilight, but thanks for the effort!

Otaking

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2012, 08:56:57 AM »
I don't do it but to each their own.

+1

soop

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2012, 11:16:57 AM »
Thank you, you put that into words better than I did. Thats what I was trying to say. Its not personal for me zeta. I don't hate you, I don't think your an idiot. Actually by and large I agree with most of what you have to say. I just don't understand the negativity and abrasivness all the time.

Totally.  Zeta is quite abrasive, but the fact is, I agree with 90% of what he posts, so it doesn't really affect me.  I think that's pretty much all I have to say on that matter because that's not really the point, but I think Paul summed it up nicely.

Sure anything can be collected, but it sometimes isn't a great idea. Garbage is a nice example.

hahah, my friend moved house a bunch of times as a student, until finally, when he got his place with his girlfriend, they finally had time to unpack everything.  Along with some of the stuff he'd carried from house to house in binbags, he found 2 bags of 4 year old trash :D