Author Topic: It's Friday!  (Read 564 times)

soop

It's Friday!
« on: July 27, 2012, 07:58:12 AM »
What are your plans?  I'm listening to my tunes with a cold beer and a cigarette, waiting for everyone else to turn up, and later I'll probably go chase some girls.

we have a bunch of different ages and situations up in here, and different countries.  I have my own idea of what certain people will be doing, but I wonder how right I'll be?

FiftyQuid

Re: It's Friday!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 08:01:44 AM »
I'll be heading out to dinner and the movies tonight.  Date night for me and the Mrs.  :clap:  Tomorrow I'll be driving up to my Dad's and spending time on his boat cruising the river for a picnic lunch with family.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 08:12:42 AM »
we have a bunch of different ages and situations up in here, and different countries.  I have my own idea of what certain people will be doing, but I wonder how right I'll be?
:-k

Dinner and a movie with the fam, then put the women and children to bed and hit up some EMERALD DRAGON on a Friday night till the sun comes up!!

yea, I'm a f*cking loser.......... :lol:

Nando

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 08:14:28 AM »
and a cigarette

y'all don't call them "fags" no more?   

*adjusts gallon hat

geise

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 08:34:34 AM »
Probably make dinner, mess on the computer, watch some netflix with the wife, wife falls asleep on the couch, and I play Turbo.  Wake wife up off couch and go to bed.

Ji-L87

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 08:36:56 AM »
It's my last day of work for tree weeks. I'm having a little vacation, whooo! Hopefully will be able to sit down and obey a bit, as well as play more PSO 2 and Monster Hunter.
CHECKPOINT!
There is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

bartre

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 08:37:08 AM »
play some of my recent acquisitions, eat some dinner, might see if a buddy or two wants to hit up the beer-cade (local bar/arcade)

hoobs88

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 09:23:45 AM »
FNM (Friday Night Magic:the Gathering)
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

storino03

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 09:24:42 AM »
Probably plow through the last world in Kirby's Epic Yawn (Wii) and start packing for the move and vacation in a few weeks!

Nando

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 09:28:54 AM »
wife falls asleep on the couch, and I play Turbo.  Wake wife up off couch and go to bed.

kids fall asleep at 8ish, wife falls asleep on bed, and I go to the living room for some PCE love

:D

Great minds man, GREAT MINDS!

Oh I have to add, keep on working on the RnG lvl designs and maybe catch up on Korra.

tpivette

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 12:13:01 PM »
dinner is being made, then the kiddo goes to sleep... wife gets comfortable with her Kindle, and I do some Dragon Slaying (LofH). shots all in-between  :D
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

SignOfZeta

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 12:18:53 PM »
I'm going to the vintage racing weekend at Waterford Hills, which I'm super excited about. Vintage Alfas, Lotus, Porsche, etc.

I'm also working on a Tamiya 1/24 Honda City Cabriolet that I hope to finish this weekend so I can get onto the next project.

Just upgraded the MacBook to Mountain Lion, I need to play around with that a bit.

Hoping for some anime to come in the mail, such as the new Macross: DYRL Bluray hybrid thing, that will probably be next week though.

BlueBMW

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 12:26:24 PM »
Ive got some consoles etc to repair.... and I want to sort the collection and do a mini purge of all the fluff I really dont want :)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2012, 12:45:14 PM »
I'm going to go see King Tuff/Jaill/The Coathangers at The Echo in Echo Park (east Hollywood) with some friends. Should be a good show!

Sparky

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 01:02:17 PM »
My neighbor passed away this week so I went to his funeral today, was a great guy :(

Went for a bike ride with my oldest, bought a gel seat along the way for my sore bike riding ass :P.
Hung out by our 10 foot kiddie pool with my girls which i fit in  8) and later will drop by my buddies place for a beer or 2. (( thumbs up))