Author Topic: Listen to me, we need to stand together. Our rights is the same as woman rights?  (Read 1756 times)

NightWolve

Then what is really fun is what I just told you and you and it was all a lie and I am making this all up since I have just finished doing some work and instead of nailing my invisible wife I am here typing this for no apparent reason the fact it crossed my mind. Then hey maybe I am not making this up and it all was true since hey this is not even television it is the Internet.

Hehe! Now see, bizarre nuggets like this are why I grew to enjoy reading his posts and why I couldn't support banning him unless his stupid stunt in FS was serious.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:02:32 AM by NightWolve »

Gogan

Knda feel bad for him. He must have a pretty suck life. That's a lot of wasted time/energy.
Nothin beats the real thing.

Burnt Lasagna

What is funny is that they will never catch me since I have the internet as my personal makeup kit.
The inner machinations of this guys head is somethings else.
It's almost like he's trying to create some kind of urbane legend on the internet. Considering all the work that he's done at trying to get on the bad side of every crevice of the internet.
http://burntprojects.wordpress.com/
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!

HercTNT

Vestcoat, i may disagree with you at times, but the way you summed up this place is spot on. You put it into words far better than i could have. I really like these forums, lots of good people to go around, even if we don't see eye to eye all the time.

geise

Totally agree Herc.

Jibbajaba

Parenthetically, I've always thought of this place as "Neo-Geo.com lite." They famously had a long-time member there murder someone, so it would be only fitting if one of ours turned out to be a pedobear.
That bad, 'uh? I don't have much to compare this place too, but it's worlds better than the couple of D&D/Greyhawk boards I frequent... and my local music board... and the 3DOzero board. We have a few good writers, some comedians, some cynics, some gaming badasses, some programmers, engineers, modders, graphics designers, and, overall, lots of generous, trusting people. Nobody talks too much about their religion and even the couple of staunch conservatives do productive things. PCEFX is a fairly productive and harmonious corner of the internet, the troublemakers are the ebay transients and Racketboy boxcar willies.

My comment wasn't intended as a negative one, so I hope it wasn't perceived that way.  I love coming here every day to read the current goings-on.  Same goes for NG.  Lots of fun drama, but also a tight-knit community.

Chris

esteban

Well, I was M.I.A. for the past day or so, but it looks like (hopefully) nothing radical was done (that is, no banning).

RegalSin, for all we know, is the cruel creation of 4chan.

But, probably not.

I don't think the folks at 4chan would show the restraint that RegalSin has shown.

The "RegalSin" here at our forums, for all we know, might be an impersonator who is nurturing the legacy of an infamous troll.

But I think we have to original, genuine RegalSin*.

And I think we should be flattered that he calls this place home.

Welcome home, RegalSin.

*If our Regal is an impostor, or a fictional persona perpetuated by a prankster, then this impostor/prankster is certainly putting a lot of effort and love into making us think otherwise. I am humbled. We all should be. Welcome home, comrade, whoever and whatever you may be.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:10:21 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

NightWolve

But I think we have to original, genuine RegalSin*.

And I think we should be flattered that he calls this place home.

"Flattered..." That's one way to put it... Hehe!